chapter fifty one

y / n

Still naked, I covered my body with only my hoodie. Luckily I was in the dark, and the only part that was bright was the kitchen counter. Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration, bringing his hand to his face before turning his back on me.

When he turned around, he took a glass that was lying around on the other counter on his right. I don't know what he was going to do with that.

"Nothing, I just made a mess," Jungkook said confidently enough for the other to hear.

"Are you drunk?" Jin asked, stepping forward as I can see his face now. Jungkook shakes his head as yes, trying to put a distance between them.

"Do you need help? No you can just sleep, I'll—"

"No! I'll do it by myself, alone." He begged as Jin eyed him up and down. Shrugging, he takes a water bottle from the fridge and left.

I almost burst in laughter when I saw his nervous state. This might the first time that I see him panicking. If Jin continued with the questions, he would have burst out. And eventually he'll know that something fishy was happening.

Chuckling, I put on my sweatpants and sweater, I didn't bother zipping all the way since it's only him and I in the kitchen, also we're going to sleep anyway.

He starts to clean up our mess as he glanced to my direction. I step out of the darkness and helped him. He just told me to wait until he's finished with it but I insisted to finish this quickly.

He simply smiles, shaking his head. "What am I supposed to do with you?"

I shrug, blushing while I clean up our mess caused by me specifically. As I was cleaning the counter, he was cleaning what was on the floor.

"You're pretty messy, you know that?" He whispered against my ear as I threw tissues in the trash. I couldn't look back, too tensed got even see his face after what we actually done. "Too bad that Jin came, I would've continued."

"I would've stopped you and I would've took charge if Jin wasn't thirsty," I blurted out. Shutting my mouth, Jungkook cocks an eyebrow, grinning.

And of course, I got embarrassed and walked first to our room. He follows right behind me as we walked in pure silence. The tension was still here but we both know we were tired.

I open the door as he close it. I can hear Jungkook stripping down his clothes. Suddenly, I got nervous at the thought of him being only in boxers. I took my towel and quickly walked away, more like running away.

"Why are you running away?" He laughs, putting on his night gown. I couldn't see his face because he had his back faced to me. "I'm going to shower in the other—"

"Do you," I start as he turns around to look at me. "Do you want to shower together?"

He stares at me as I nervously played with my hair. "You don't mind?"

"No, that's why I'm asking. It's fine if you don't want too, you can go to the other one."

"My Y/n isn't so shy anymore," He laughs, taking off his night gown and grabbing his towel.

I enter the bathroom and took off my clothes. As I enter the shower, I hear Jungkook placing his stuff. I turn on the water to mild and let the water run through my hair. Closing my eyes, I feel my body relax. I was quite tired and standing isn't helping at all.

He placed his hands on my hips and softly put his chin on my shoulder. He gave me a small kiss on my neck. He nibbled my ear with his teeth, I couldn't help but laugh because it tickles somehow.

He turns me around, looking down at me. I look up with a struggle since the water was partly on me. He laughs, pulling my body closer to his to close the gap between us. Now he was getting all wet.

Did I ever said that he was handsome when his hair was wet? Well he is.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss his lips. He doesn't move an inch but he smiles. I brush his hair back, his eyes were beautiful. They were pretty big, like Bambi eyes.

He licks his lips as I catch a glimpse of his tongue piercing. This is the most attractive thing on him.

"Let me wash your hair," He says, putting my hair behind my shoulders. He grabs the shampoo that was right beside me.

"I'll do yours too!"

He laughs, squeezing the bottle gently. I turn around to make his work easier. I felt his divide my hair in two parts before I felt his hands running through my hair, massaging my scalp gingerly.

How can I explain this moment in one word? It would be impossible. I need a chapter to describe how I felt in this very moment.

"I'm done and I'll wash my hair myself."

"Oh c'mon, Jungkook. I'll be quick, you just got to crouch for a minute."

"No way, I'll look stupid and we both know that we're tired and just want to sleep. I did a simple service to fasten the time."

"Fine as you wish."

❣︎

He plays with my hair as we lay on the bed, facing each other. We were so close that our noses were touching. He puts his arm under my neck, just to get me comfortable.

"Did I ever tell you that you were beautiful?" He whispers.

I hummed, "Probably once, today."

He gasps, wrapping his arms around me and started showering me with kisses all over my face. I started laughing at how it tickled me. But I didn't want this to stop any time soon, I want this to last the whole night, forever. I wish he didn't go on meetings or business trips, I wish he could bring me everywhere but that's not my place to say or to go.

I understand and I committed to this relationship, I should know what's going go to happen or what to expect later on, in our lives.

All I know was that I wanted to be with this man.