Roles Reversed

The room was set up for another episode of Interviews with Anna, and Anna was in her normal seat, but today was going to be a little different. The camera was zoomed in on her, not showing who else was on the show just yet. She tried not to fidget in her seat as she smiled at the camera and started her intro.

"Hello, I'm Anna and this is the final episode of Interviews with Anna. Now, this episode is going to be a little different, today I am going to be the one being interviewed. Yeah, disclaimer, this wasn't my idea. Anyway, who will be interviewing me? Can anybody guess? Yep, BTS has joined us today. Please say hello."

The camera zoomed out to show that the members of BTS were sitting opposite Anna in the guest seats. As always, Namjoon started off their greeting.

"Hello, we are BTS!"

They all waved before introducing themselves individually.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon, the cute soulmate."

The leader did a flower pose, framing his face with both of his hands, before looking down embarrassed.

"I'm the handsome soulmate, Jin!"

The oldest winked at the camera and threw his signature flying kiss as well.

"Hi, guys, it's Suga. The sleepy soulmate."

The rapper raised his hand lazily and gave a short wave in greeting.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm Anna's hope!"

The dancer grinned widely and was practically bouncing in his seat.

"It's cutie, sexy, lovely, Jimin."

The younger dancer poked his cheek, his aegyo made the hearts of everyone watching melt.

"Hi, I'm V. I'm the cool soulmate."

The singer tried to do a cool pose but ended up laughing.

"I'm Jungkook, Noona's favourite soulmate!"

Anna leaned forward and hissed at the Maknae.

"Jungkook! You can't say that! ARMY will think that I really have favourites!"

"But I'm everyone's favourite soulmate. Right, Hyungs?"

The youngest looked around at his other members.

"Well... yeah, you kind of are. Our cute, not-so-little Maknae."

Namjoon interrupted.

"Okay! Let's ask the first question."

They took turns asking Anna questions. They asked her about her album, how she came up with the name Wonders of the Heart, the story behind her title song How To Land, and how long it took her to learn the choreography for Proving You Wrong. All the normal questions, but the other members would chime in with off-script questions as well.

"For our last question, many of your fans are wondering if you will continue to post covers on your YouTube channel, Annyeong Anna?"

"Yes, I will. Think of Annyeong Anna as a personal account rather than, well, the Idol version of me?"

"Ah! Anna's an Idol now!"

She tilted her head.

"It's so weird to hear that."

"I think it took me... 10 years? to get used to it!"

Hoseok laughed and Jungkook looked thoughtful.

"I can barely remember not being an Idol."

"It's a weird concept, being an Idol, isn't it?"

There was a pause after Taehyung's statement, so Namjoon tried to get things back on track.