One Family

Did you watch Chan's Room earlier?

Anna had received a message from her friend Rose, Bang Chan from Stray Kids' soulmate. When she searched for clips, she realised that Jimin's wish had come true.

STAY asks for Bang Chan's thoughts on Red Lights Vs Anna's In the Middle of the Night comparison during his YouTube live.

There were videos everywhere of Anna dancing with her soulmates and it had become a bit of a joke about who the unnamed masked dancers were. Everyone knew - or had come to know - that Hoseok and Jimin had performed with Anna at her fan meeting. A lot of ARMYs were upset to have missed it and those who had attended considered themselves very lucky.

Anna laughed at the requests for a repeat performance at the Busan concert. It wasn't going to happen, it couldn't, but she knew ARMY would be very happy with what BTS had prepared for them.

When the time came for her to travel down to Busan with her soulmates, Anna was very excited. While the boys were preparing for the concert, she had planned out a few places that she wanted to visit. The little free time they did have was when she would be meeting Jimin and Jungkook's parents.

They were the first of her soulmates' parents that she would be meeting and she was very nervous. It was thanks to her BTS's very busy schedule that she hadn't met any of their parents up until now, and while she had been a little relieved to put it off, now it seemed awkward that she was only just meeting them after a year of living in Korea.

There had been no reason to worry, just like Jimin had reassured her. Jimin's mother and Jungkook's parents had been thrilled to meet her.

The Maknae's mother had taken Anna's hands and thanked her.

"Jungkook talks about you alot. Thank you for taking such good care of him. We still worry about him, perhaps even more now they're big superstars."

Jungkook's dad wrapped his arm around his wife.

"I hope our Kookie is looking after you just as well. We know how much trouble he gave the boys."

"Dad!"

Anna smiled.

"Don't worry. Jungkook's the sweetest. You raised him well."

"That's good to hear."

They talked about how she found living in Korea, her career, and even Afternoon Tea With Anna. Apparently, both mothers had watched some of her monthly lives. She hid her face in Jungkook's shoulder in embarrassment and Jimin squeezed her hand as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry Jimin's father couldn't be here. The cafe is very busy at the moment."

"I understand. 100,000 ARMY in Busan. They'll all be going to Jimin's dad's cafe."

Anna was right. The next day she went to MAGNATE cafe to find a long queue of ARMYs waiting to get in. She joined the line and since she was wearing a hat and mask it took a while for someone to recognise her.

"Is that Anna?"

"Anna-Unnie is here!"

The fans were very nice and tried to get her to skip the queue, but she refused. Instead, Anna had a nice chat with ARMY while they tried to get spoilers from her.

When she got inside, Jimin's dad wasn't on the cafe floor, but somehow he found out that she was there. Shortly after she sat down with her food and drink, a man who looked vaguely familiar joined her. She stood up and greeted him before he beckoned her to sit back down.

They had a nice conversation. Anna told him about herself, and what it's like living with the boys. Jimin's father told her stories about her soulmate as a child and all the fans he had met when they visited the cafe. Anna couldn't stay for long, but he had been very happy that she had taken the time to come and see him.