Mountain Climb

Anna, Hoseok, and Taehyung walked through the train to the compartment where their seats were and joined up with the rest of their soulmates. After some teasing at Taehyung's expense, he spent the rest of the journey cuddled up to Anna.

Once they reached the Lake District they travelled to the house they would be staying in. It was a big house with four double rooms. While the boys started pairing up, Anna pouted.

"What's wrong, Noona?"

"You guys are no fun anymore. Aren't we going to play a game to decide rooms?"

"What would you like to play?"

"Um, well, you used to play the one where you choose a room without knowing what everyone else has chosen, or the... Maze one?"

Anna drew in the air to explain the one she meant.

"Ah, I know what you mean, Noona. Hyungs! Let's play a game to decide rooms!"

"Really, Kookie?"

"Aren't we getting too old for that?"

"Speak for yourself, Yoongles."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin and Namjoon patted the rapper on the shoulder.

"Okay. What game?"

"Random selection."

Groans sounded throughout the room.

"Whats the point? We never keep to it."

"Jimin! ARMY doesn't know that!"

Anna raised an eyebrow at Hoseok.

"I think ARMY does."

"So, are we playing?"

"Just for the cameras?"

"No, because Anna's never played."

"Fine. Who's going first?"

"Age order? Oldest to youngest?"

Everyone agreed and Jin went upstairs to pick his room. Meanwhile the rest of the boys tried to play mind games with eachother by saying which room they were going to pick.

"Noona, which room are you going to pick?"

"Uh no, you share with her at home. I want to share with Anna."

"Get in line."

Jimin and Hoseok narrowed their eyes at eachother.

"Thats why this game is a good idea. Leave it up to luck."

Namjoon leaned towards Anna and whispered to her.

"So, my love, what room are you picking?"

Anna smiled and whispered back.

"Even if I tell you, how do you know that it's the truth?"

"When did we corrupt you?"

"Actually, I've always been this way. I just didn't show you until now."

"Is that so?"

"Joon!"

Namjoon had attacked Anna with tickles and she was rendered helpless before she could get away.

Meanwhile, Yoongi had disappeared to choose his room and then Hoseok too.

"Namjoon-Hyung, it's your turn."

Taehyung helped Anna sit up as she recovered from the surprise attack.

"I hope you told Hyung the wrong room."