Meeting Again

Anna had been practising day and night in the lead-up to her fan meeting. Her soulmates had made a point of whoever was at the company had to bring her home with them at the end of the day.

Heeseung and Jay were walking past the practice rooms at the end of the day when they saw that Anna was rehearsing.

"Shall we say hello?"

"Yeah, I'm sure she could use a break."

They opened the door and stepped inside. Anna was so focused that she didn't even notice them. The two of them watched her for a while and noticed that she looked unsteady on her feet.

Heeseung managed to run over and catch Anna before she hit the ground.

"Noona!"

They both sat on the ground, Heeseung holding her upright. Jay crouched beside them. Both boys looked at her worriedly.

"Noona, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just missed a step. I just need a minute."

Jay went over to turn the music off and saw an article open on Anna's laptop.

BTS' soulmate holds a fan meeting to try and prove what?

Anna shines because BTS are her soulmates

One shot debut, is this the end for BTS' Anna?

Anna holds fan meeting in a desperate attempt to stay relevant

As Jay glances over the article he winces at what has been written about one of the kindest people he knows. It wasn't fair that these things had been written about her.

He grabs a bottle of water and goes back over to where Anna and Heeseung are still sitting on the floor. The boys look at each other.

"Are any BTS-sunbaenims here today?"

"I've seen Suga-Hyung, and RM-Hyung. Oh, and Jin-Hyung."

"Who shall we get for you?"

"I'm fine. There's no need to bother them."

"Noona, you're not fine. You're exhausted. I think you should go home for the day."

Anna blinked up at Jay who held her gaze.

"Fine, but I'll go alone."

"If you won't call one of your soulmates then I'll escort you home."

Heeseung looked as though he wanted to say something, but held himself back.

"Who's older here?"

Anna went to stand up, but got dizzy and sat back down. She lay on the floor and closed her eyes. Her stomach grumbled and she remembered that she hadn't eaten anything yet today.

"Whoops. Can one of you pass me my phone?"

Heeseung scrambled to go and fetch her phone, while Jay took off his jacket and made her use it as a cushion.

"I'm going to look for sunbae-nim."

Jay went to stand up, but Anna grabbed his arm.

"No."

"Here you go, Noona."

"Thank you."

She took her phone from Heeseung and debated which of her soulmates to call.

"If you're trying to decide which one of your soulmates would worry the least, it's a lost cause."

Anna sent Jay a deadpan look before making a call.