Toxic Atmosphere

Anna was using BTS's dance studio to work on a new cover song.

She had just had a meeting with her managers to discuss what she would be doing next and revealed that they were planning for her to do another fan meeting. This time, due to her popularity, it would be on a much larger scale and therefore wouldn't include greeting the fans individually.

Anna wasn't particularly surprised. They had given her choreography for a couple of her other songs that she hadn't performed on the music shows, so she knew that they must have a plan for her to perform them somewhere else.

She also needed a couple of cover songs and she wanted to do different ones from those she had done at her first fan meeting. Most recently she had uploaded an EVERGLOW song as she had teased when her soulmates had interviewed her for her Interviews with Anna show. It had gotten a good response, but she wanted to do an English song as well. Luckily, she had one in mind.

While she may have been newly debuted, Anna wasn't young in age. Although she didn't mind doing the cutesy dances and such, she had noticed that some of the other female K-pop solo artists had a bit more maturity in their performances. Hwasa, in particular, came to mind.

There was a song she had recently discovered and had been playing on repeat. Something about it just made her dance to it and she had been thinking about doing a cover of it even before getting the news of her upcoming fan meeting. However, the dance moves she had in mind were a little more provocative than anything she had done before. At least that was shown to the public.

So here she was trying to form the moves she had come up with into a proper routine, but she was having a little trouble.

"Something's missing."

Anna turned to the door to see Hoseok leaning against the wall. The dancer walked over to her and gave her a kiss hello. She knew that he must have been watching her for at least a little while as he gripped her hips and pulled her towards him. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair.

"What are you doing here Mr big-time solo artist? You should be enjoying your time off."

"All my soulmates are working, so I thought I'd do some dancing."

"Oh, do you want the studio? I can go somewhere else."

"Don't worry, Princess. I have a better idea."

"Uh uh. Nope! I have work to do, so don't you come here and distract me."

"That's not actually what I meant, although I suppose it isn't too far off."

"Huh?"

Hoseok smirked at Anna's confusion.

"Your dance. It's missing something, right?"

"Yeah... for some reason it's not quite working. Are you saying you want to help me with it?"

Hoseok ran his hands up and lifted her arms above her head before spinning her around so her back was to his chest. Bringing her arms back down he gripped her hips again and put his head over her shoulder.

"Not quite. I think you're missing a partner."

"Is that so? And dancing with me is similar to us having sex?"

"It is with the right song, and with what I just saw you doing I think this one is perfect."

Somehow, he managed to time it perfectly with the chorus and just as it started he spun her back around. His hands held her waist as he dipped her backwards and slowly swept her in an arch in a similar move to what she had been doing at that part when she was dancing alone. When he pulled her back up, they body-rolled against each other and his hand reached around her throat. Again, an echo of what she had been doing herself.