Come Back

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Anna was visiting Jin the day before her comeback. Despite the cold, they walked around the grounds hand in hand as it was one of the only ways they could spend some time alone. So here they were both wrapped up, apart from one hand each which were clasped together in one of Jin's coat pockets. Holding hands with gloves on wasn't enough for Anna, she needed the skin-on-skin contact to recharge their bond. They had purposely arranged this visit early as she would be busy over the next few weeks.

"I think so. The preparations have been very relaxed since my work hours were capped."

Jin laughed at the pout on her lips. She frowned at him.

"Sorry, Baby."

"You should be! It's your fault."

"You're right. How dare I comply with government demands and leave your side to enlist."

Anna stopped walking, pulling Jin to a stop too, and looked up at him.

"You know I don't mean it, right? I understand that this is something you have to do... I just miss you."

"I know. I miss you too, so much."

Jin leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a short, but sweet kiss. After pulling away, they smiled at each other.

"You do look hot in that uniform though."

"I know."

Jin winked and Anna gave him a weak shove as she laughed. Her laugh turned into a squeal as he picked her up and spun her around. She slid down his body as he slowly lowered her back down to the ground. Her oldest soulmate had always had a great physique, but even after only a couple of months, she could feel the difference. He was filling out now that he didn't need to keep to such a strict diet for camera appearances and she liked it.

After a quick glance around them, Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. Warmth and happiness washed over her as Jin wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.

"Jin-hyung!"

"Woo! Go Hyung!"

The two soulmates broke apart and looked towards the shouting to see a small group of soldiers waving at them. Anna hid her face against Jin's chest and one of his hands came to rest on the back of her head. He made a gesture at the younger members of his squad and they ran away. She felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"Come on. We should get inside before you catch a cold."

It was quarter to one in the afternoon the next day and Anna was sitting in front of the camera for her pre-release live.

"Hello, everyone!"

She smiled and waved as she waited for more fans to join.

"Today's the day! Only a few minutes left until my new music video is released. Are you all excited? Yes? Good. Me too."

"My album arrived this morning? Thank you for buying it and supporting me!"

Anna skimmed the comments which were full of emojis and statements of love and support until she found a question.

"Am I ready? I hope so. The past few weeks have been a little rough, but I think it will all pull together in the end."

"Oh, no! Don't worry! I'm okay. I overworked myself so I've been made to go home early lately, but I saw Jinnie yesterday so my energy is all replenished now."

"How's Jin? He's good. He's been eating well. Would you believe me if I said he's gotten even more handsome? I know, it seems impossible but it's true."