For Christmas

Christmas was a great distraction. Anna was performing at the end-of-year show. It had been weird, at first, since none of her soulmates would be performing, but they were so happy for her that she didn't give it another thought after that.

She brought a different tone to the concert by singing Walking in the Air as the Christmas song in her performance. Not a classic that everyone would know, but aesthetics based on The Snowman on the screen behind her made for a mesmerising performance.

Anna was in her dressing room preparing for the final stage when there was a knock at the door. Some familiar faces appeared around the door.

"Hi, Noona!"

"Noona, can we come in?"

Stray Kids' Felix's bright grin and Chan's friendly smile chased away Anna's nerves.

"Hello, this is a nice surprise. Come on in!"

The two Idols sat down.

"Your performance was great earlier. So magical."

"Thank you. I watched yours too. Amazing, as always."

The boys said their thanks before glancing at each other. Finally, Chan spoke up.

"How are you doing? Rose has been worried about you."

"She has? I'll have to organise a girls' catch-up sometime soon. I'm fine. It's been weird, but work keeps me busy."

"I can't imagine having to be apart from a soulmate like that."

Anna and Chan glanced at each other.

"Yeah, it's not fun."

"Oh! Sorry, Hyung -"

"It's okay, Felix."

"Anyway, Jin's the one I'm worried about the most. He's alone. But that's all small compared to... Other things. Rose told me what happened. Are things better now?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh no, has something else happened?"

Before they could respond the door opened.

"Woo, you can't just barge in -"

"I'm cheering up my best friend by taking him to see our second favourite Noona."

"Yeah, Noona won't mind."

Changbin stood by the door while ATEEZ's Wooyoung and TXT's Yeonjun walked in. When Wooyoung spotted Felix he shouted the deep-voiced Idol's name and plopped himself on his lap. Meanwhile, Yeonjun smiled sheepishly at Anna.

"Oops... Hello!"

Yeonjun held his hand up in a wave as he smiled sheepishly.

Anna stood up and walked past Yeonjun to Changbin who was still standing in the doorway.

"Hello, Changbin. Please, come in."

The Stray Kids' rapper bowed his head politely.

"Hello, Anna."

"No need to be so formal with me. You can call me Noona, too, if you want. They all do."

She gestures at the other Idols in the room.

"Okay... Noona."

Anna waves him closer.

"Can I tell you a secret? You're my Stray Kids bias."

She whispered it, but Idols must be tuned into the word bias because they all looked her way.

Wooyoung turned in Felix's lap to look over the back of the sofa.