Idols Assistance

BTS were reluctant to see Anna off to KCON, but they couldn't deny how excited she was. Under the guise of accompanying their company's younger group, ENHYPEN, she was going without any of her soulmates. Although, really, she was excited to see the performances of not just their group, but many of the others and a few in particular.

"I don't like it."

"What? That she's going alone, or that she's so excited to see other male Idols?"

"Well, I meant travelling alone, but now that you mention it..."

"Maybe I shouldn't go."

Taehyung and Jimin turned towards Anna from where they were muttering to each other. She had overheard their conversation and was pouting sadly. The two boys' eyes widened as they realised, she had heard them and they gulped at the look on Jin's face as he realised it too. Their oldest soulmate wrapped his arm around Anna's shoulders as he narrowed his eyes at the pair.

"Of course, you're going. Now, have you got everything? Phone? Passport?"

"I'm not Joon."

"Hey! It's been a while since I lost anything!"

Jungkook took something out of his pocket and gave it to the leader.

"Here you go, Namjoon-Hyung. I found your wallet in the laundry basket."

Namjoon took the item with a sheepish look on his face while the others laughed.

"So, you're all ready then, Sweetie?"

"Yep!"

"Okay, then, I'm going to miss you so much!"

Anna laughed as Jin peppered her face with kisses.

"I'm only going for a few days. I'll be back next week."

"I know, but you haven't been away from all of us like this before."

"You're all jetting off all over the place nowadays. Now it's my turn."

Namjoon hugged Anna next.

"You're right. Have fun, my love."

After saying goodbye to each of her soulmates, Anna was taken to the airport and a bodyguard made sure that she made it safely through to security by order of her soulmates. When she reached LA, a driver was waiting to take her to the hotel where ENHYPEN and their staff would be joining her the next day.

Once she was settled in her room, she messaged her friend Rose who was also there for KCON and was staying in the same hotel. The two ordered room service for dinner and caught up with each other. For the past month, Rose had been staying in England after having an argument with her soulmate, Stray Kids' Bang Chan. Anna's friend was here in secret to watch her soulmate and his group perform. Although Anna had tried to convince her friend to go back to her soulmate, the girl was convinced that she had hurt Chan so badly that he wouldn't want her anymore.

After spending a day with her friend, ENHYPEN arrived, and then the next day was KCON. Even though she wasn't there as an artist or as a member of staff, Anna got backstage access to the event. During the day, she risked looking around at a few of the events that were taking place. Despite her disguise, she was recognised by a few people who were polite enough to keep her presence quiet.

In the afternoon, Anna helped the Idols get ready. She was mainly there for ENHYPEN, and the young Idols were nervous to be performing on such a big international stage, but Rose had made her promise to check on Stray Kids for her. Any excuse to talk to one of her favourite K-pop groups was welcome, and she thought that she might pop in to see ATEEZ as well.