Deja Vu

The next day they split into two groups to do different activities. There was no need to play a game to decide who did what as choosing what they each preferred divided them evenly.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin choose caving, while Anna, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin went to the archery field.

They all met back at the treehouse for lunch. Jin and Anna had been to the shop when they woke up that morning to get groceries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yoongi and Jungkook made lunch and after a rest, they headed to the tennis courts. After dinner, they played games and watched a movie before going to bed.

Their last planned activity for the day was pottery painting where they all marvelled at Jungkook's and Anna's skills. After dinner, they played games and watched a movie before going to bed.

The next day went by similarly.

In the morning they split up again. This time Jungkook, Anna, Namjoon, and Taehyung did a tree climbing course while the others went quad bike riding. After lunch, they all did raft building. In two teams, Maknaes versus Hyungs, they competed to build the sturdiest raft. The younger team won as the knots Namjoon had tied fell apart in the water causing the leader and Yoongi to fall in. The elder rapper was not happy.

That night - their last night - Taehyung was whining because they hadn't gotten to use their private hot tub. The first night they had already been swimming and no one wanted to get wet again, and last night they had been too tired after a long day of activities.

"But you said we could have sexy-time in there. You promised."

Taehyung looked at Anna with puppy eyes making her smile.

"Tae... Fine, fine. We can use the hot tub tonight, but I made no such promise."

The younger singer grinned victoriously.

Unlike last time, Anna had come prepared and so didn't cover herself with clothes. She also had no reason to feel self-conscious this time. When Taehyung and Jungkook came outside in their swim shorts, unlike a year ago, she felt no embarrassment as she stared at them. A thrill ran through her every time she thought about the fact that she was the only one who got to see them like this.

"I was starting to think you'd forgotten me."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he rushed to step into the hot tub and slid into the seat by Anna's side. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her onto his lap, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Impossible, Babe. I've been waiting for this all weekend."

Anna wrapped her arm around his shoulders and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his neck.

"Why?"

"Because... I wanted to recreate that first time."

Anna smiled at his cuteness. Leaning in closer, she caught his gaze and stared into his eyes.

"Go on then."

His grip on her bare waist tightened as his eyes darkened. Taehyung wasted no time before capturing her lips with his own. His touch still sent a spark through Anna's body, just like it had the first time.

But this time there was no Jimin to interrupt them, no one for Jungkook to hold back, so instead, the Maknae could join in.

Sliding over to the pair, Jungkook puts a hand on each of their knees before leaning in and placing kisses along Anna's bare shoulder.

Anna felt one of Taehyungs hands move and a moment later she felt Jungkook jolt slightly in surprise. Pulling away from Taehyung, she looked at Jungkook and realised where Taehyung's hand had gone.