Don't Change

"Taehyung, are you coming?"

"No, Hyung. I'm waiting for Yoongi-Hyung."

Namjoon stared at Taehyung for a moment. The others had already left for the company as they started earlier, so Namjoon had planned on travelling later with Taehyung.

"You have a schedule today. You can see Yoongi-Hyung afterwards."

"But I won't finish until late. I have some time before I need to leave."

Before an argument could ensue, Anna interrupted.

"I'll make sure he leaves in time, whether Yoongi is here or not."

"Fine. Taehyung, you can stay, but when Anna tells you to leave you go. Understood?"

"Yes, Hyung."

The leader sighed and rolled his eyes at his Taehyung as he kissed his forehead. Pulling Anna towards him, Namjoon kissed the top of her head too.

"I don't know what I would do without you. You keep me sane. Bye, my love."

"Bye, Joon. Have a good day."

A couple of hours passed with Anna and Taehyung curled up on the sofa together watching a drama. Finally, they heard from Yoongi. He had landed. However, Taehyung needed to go to work.

"Tae, I'm sorry, but you have to go."

"But he'll be here any minute!"

"It's going to take him at least an hour. You know what the traffic is like."

Taehyung pouted and Anna couldn't help giving those pouty lips a kiss.

"I'll tell him you waited as long as you could. He'll be touched."

"Promise? Okay, then. See you later."

Once Taehyung had left, Anna went around and tidied up the apartment for Yoongi's arrival. When she heard the door unlock, she ran to greet him.

"Welcome home!"

Yoongi dropped his bags as the door closed behind him. He looked exhausted, but that was to be expected since he had been travelling so much. However, it didn't stop Anna from worrying about him.

"Is anybody else here?"

"No, it's just me, but Taehyung -"

Anna suddenly had an armful of Yoongi. The rapper had wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. Although she was a little shocked, she returned the hug. He had been away for a long time, so it made sense that he was glad to be home.

But then she felt something wet on her skin. Yoongi was crying.

She held him tighter and waited until he was ready to talk. Eventually, he pulled back and she wiped away the tears from his cheeks. They went up to his room and lay down on his bed facing each other. Their hands clasped between them.

"I love ARMY and I loved being able to perform for them all around the world, but it was a lot to do by myself."

"Why didn't you say anything when I visited? I would've stayed with you."

Yoongi shrugged as he traced his fingers over the lines on Anna's hand.

"I needed to stay strong to finish it."

Anna shuffled forward until their noses touched.

"You did. You were so brave doing it all by yourself. I'm so proud of you."

"I love you, Jagi."

"I love you too."

They spent a few minutes just being comforted by each other's presence.