Private Activities

Soon it was time to move on to the second location of their trip. The morning before they left their house in the Lake District, they all when for a short walk and lunch at the pub. The staff had spoken to Namjoon and he passed on the message to the rest of the group.

"I've been asked to remind you to please watch what you say when on camera. They're worried about not having enough content from yesterday due to our dinner conversation. So, please be mindful of when we are being recorded so that the editors have something airable, okay?."

Usually, they had certain times scheduled not to be recorded, so that they could enjoy the trip uncensored. However, this was sometimes rearranged due to unforeseen circumstances - or a lack of usable footage.

"Sorry, everyone."

Namjoon waved Hoseok off.

"It was bound to happen."

"It's not usually Hobi-Hyung's fault though!"

The leader raised an eyebrow at Jimin whose smile turned from amused to sheepish.

"The car's here. Everyone ready? Let's go."

They had a minibus to take them to her next destination as it was less than an hour away.

"Cen - centray? - centri parks? Parks? Park Jimin!"

"Centre. Centre Parcs."

"What is centre parcs?"

"It's a holiday village."

"Have you been here before, Noona?"

"Not this particular one. They have a few around the country. I went to one down south when I was a child."

"What kinds of things do you do here?"

"Everything. All kinds of sports, indoor, outdoor and water. Umm... Oh! I don't know what it's called in Korean, hang on, I'll look it up."

"Just tell us in English."

"No! I already slipped up telling you how to pronounce Centre Parcs. Ah ha! Archery."

"Archery? Cool!"

"And paintball. Er, what else... There a big swimming pool with slides and stuff. Oh, and you cycle everywhere. No cars allowed."

"Swimming? Is there a hot tub?"

"Usually yes."

"Yes!"

"Didn't realise you liked hot tubs that much, Tae?"

"What? Everyone likes hot tubs, don't they?"

"I suppose that's true..."

"Ah, I know, he's remembering the hot tub at In The Soop."

Anna felt her cheeks heat up as she remembered sharing a hot tub with her soulmates for the first time a year ago.

"That won't be happening this time. These are public. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Some accommodation has their own hot tub too."

"Please let us have that!"

Anna rolled her eyes at the Maknae line who had put their hands together as if they were praying.

They drove through the village past lots of cabins in the forest, until they came to a stop. Anna's mouth dropped when she looked out of the window.

"No. Way. Is this ours? They got us a treehouse!"