Never-ending Support

"Are you sleeping all right?"

Anna looked at her makeup artist. She was on set filming her music video for her title track, Wanna Be Me.

"Sorry. I went to bed early last night, but I guess it didn't make much of a difference."

The makeup artist waved their hand.

"None of that. I hope you aren't working yourself too hard?"

"No more than anyone else."

In truth, late nights and early mornings due to a busy schedule weren't the only reason for the dark circles under her eyes. Sleep had been difficult for almost two months now. Ever since Jin left.

Their first soulmate visit with Jin had been last week, but only two of them were allowed to go each time. They had agreed that Jungkook and Taehyung should be the ones to go. The two youngest had been taking their oldest soulmate's absence the hardest, so everyone - including Anna - knew that they would benefit the most.

Anna held a tiny bit of regret for not pushing herself forward for the visit, but then she remembered the looks on her younger soulmates' faces and she felt guilty. She wasn't the only one feeling this way. She could go next time, is what she felt, but her comeback schedule meant that she wouldn't be able to.

"Still... don't forget to look after yourself. There, all done."

Anna smiled up at the makeup artist.

"Thank you."

Although she had filmed two music videos for her first album, the process still felt very new to her. Surrounded by all the staff and crew, she had never wished more for the presence of one of her soulmates.

As if they heard her wish, Anna jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around her while she was reviewing footage. Turning around, she broke into a wide smile when she saw Namjoon.

"Joonie!"

Anna jumped into her soulmate's arms. He chuckled at her enthusiasm but wrapped his arms around her just as tightly as she was holding on to him.

"Are you okay, my love? Is everything going well?"

"Yes. I missed you."

"You've been working so hard. Don't overdo it again."

"Are you going to stick the babies on me again?"

"Babies? Oh, ENHYPHEN? At least I can trust them to look out for you when I'm not around."

"Don't."

"Hm?"

"Don't talk about you not being around."

"Anna -"

She pulled away and put on a smile.

"I need to get ready for the next scene. Are you staying?"

Namjoon studied her for a moment before smiling back.

"I can, for a couple of hours if you want me to."

"I'll always want you."

"You'll always have me."

Anna reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek before dashing off to change into her next outfit.

The shoot continued to go fairly well until they got to one scene where Anna just couldn't get it right. She tried again and again until she got so frustrated that she needed to take a break.

"Can we take 5?"

"Take 20."

She looked at the director in surprise.