Lone Flower

Yoongi noticed as Anna got twitchier as the evening progressed. The more their soulmates drank and the louder they got, then the more uncomfortable became. This is why he stopped after his second drink. He watched as she fiddled with the ring she was wearing, twisting it around on her finger one way and then the other, and decided it was time to call it a night.

Leaning over to Namjoon, the only other one of his soulmates to have limited his drinking for Anna's sake, he told the leader that he was taking her home and would leave him to wrangle the others back later. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, but after glancing down at Anna, sighed and nodded to the older rapper.

"I'm heading home, do you want to come with me?"

Anna turned to look at Yoongi after he had whispered in her ear. After processing what he had said, she nodded. They waved at the others and left before the younger ones could complain or stop them. The rapper took her hand as they walked back to the house that they were staying in. Away from the pub, it was unsurprisingly quiet, and he felt his soulmate relax as they were surrounded by nothing but nature.

Nothing was said until they entered the house.

"Are you ready for bed, or did you want to stay up a bit longer?"

"Umm..."

Seeing that she was struggling to make a decision, Yoongi helped her out.

"I don't mind, either way... how about we get changed into our pyjamas and snuggle on the sofa for a bit?"

"You - you want to snuggle?"

It was a fair question as the rapper wasn't the cuddliest of her soulmates, but Yoongi didn't mind since just the thought had made Anna smile.

"Do you not want to? Never mind then -"

"No!"

Yoongi grinned and Anna pouted as she realised that he was only teasing her. Stepping towards her he couldn't resist pecking her on the lips.

"Go on, get changed and I'll meet you in the living room."

He chuckled quietly to himself as he watched her run upstairs, before heading to his own room.

By the time Yoongi got to the living room, Anna was waiting with a blanket, two hot chocolates, and a packet of biscuits. She held up the blanket expectantly and he couldn't help but smile at how cute she was as he settled down next to her on the sofa.

They sat like that for a while, cuddled up on the sofa drinking hot chocolate and munching on biscuits. The two of them didn't need to fill the silence. Out of all of their soulmates, the two of them were the ones that needed quiet time the most. Usually, Anna tried to drown out her thoughts with overstimulation, by listening to music or watching tv whilst reading or writing. However, with her soulmates, she felt like she could truly relax.

It was Yoongi that broke the silence.

"You brought your guitar."

It was a statement, not a question, but Anna answered anyway.

"Yeah, I promised that I would play a song during this month's Live, so I need to practice."

"I haven't heard you play for ages."

"You'll have to make sure you tune in to my show again then."

"Jagi..."

It wasn't often that Yoongi acted cute, but that only meant that he was more likely to get what he wanted when he did.

"Fine!"

Anna got up and fetched her guitar from where it was resting against the wall, before settling back on the sofa with it on her lap. She did a quick tune check, and although it sounded good enough to her, when Yoongi held out his hand, she passed the guitar to him. Something about watching her soulmate handle the guitar made her smile. After he had tuned it, he went to hand it back, but she shook her head.