Never Enough

Period of peace ends due to soulmate virus

We have enjoyed decades without the fear of war due to the happiness and contentment finding your soulmate has provided. However, due to the loss of soulmates and the conflict the virus that appeared almost 3 years ago caused, that is coming  to an end.

Korea is reinstating it's military enlistment procedure that has not been enforced for decades. Joining the military is no longer optional, but required for a specified amount of time. All those who are already soulbonded will be required to enlist. Those who have yet to find their soulmate will not due to their need to bond before the age of thirty or risk getting seriously ill.

This has caused outrage amongst those affected by this decree as they see it as being forcibly separated from their soulmate for an extended amount of time. These worries are supported by the recent research into the effect distance has on the soulbond.

A big surge of backlash has also come from ARMY, the fans of the K-pop group BTS. As the group completed and publicly announced the bonding of their soulgroup last year, the members will be required to enlist. Other than worrying about the consequences this will have on BTS's career, fans also stress about the negative impact their absence will have on the world.

The official statement from HYBE, BTS's company, is that the members of the group are proud to be able to serve their country and will answer when called. The statement also stressed that they don't want ARMY to worry and will endeavour to come back to them as soon as possible. It is expected that BTS's oldest member, Jin, will be in the first group to enlist before the end of this year.

We understand that this sudden announcement has come as a shock to many and we would like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Please leave your comments below.