Passing Time

"I could get used to this."

"You changed your tune."

Anna was currently being carried in Jungkook's arms from their bedroom to the kitchen. Her sprained ankle had turned into a fractured one after a clumsy moment before it had healed. Her youngest soulmate had been happy to continue being her mode of transportation around their apartment and she had learnt to enjoy it. He placed her on a stool at the counter next to Namjoon and then began to help Hoseok make breakfast.

"The doctor said she will need to weight bear eventually."

"Come on, Joonie. Put those big arms to good use. What have you been working out for if not to carry our injured soulmate around?"

Hoseok and Anna grinned at each other.

The leader looked up from his book, shifting his gaze from Hoseok to Anna and then back down.

"To be healthy."

Jungkook leaned over the counter, placing Anna's breakfast in front of her.

"Sure, Hyung. We believe that."

Anna laughed when her youngest soulmate winked at her, causing Namjoon to glance up at them with narrowed eyes. So she decided to change the topic.

"Thank you all, by the way, for doing my dance challenge. I know it was difficult for you, especially you, Joonie. "

Since she wasn't able to do the challenge herself due to her injury, her soulmates had stepped up and taken part to help keep up the momentum until she could take part in promotions.

"What are you talking about? Joon suits the girl group style dances."

"What is this? Pick on Namjoon day?"

"Sorry, Joonie."

Anna pouted cutely and the other two copied.

Namjoon stood up and walked behind Anna, wrapping his arms around his.

"You, my love, were so sweet and innocent when we found you. You've let these hooligans corrupt you."

"Hyung!"

Ignoring Jungkook's cry. Namjoon pecked Anna on the cheek, once, twice, three times and continued until she was giggling.

Everyone in the room smiled at the sound.

Once he stopped she leaned back into his embrace.

"Why don't you put those big arms to use and help me shower this morning?"

"Noona! That's my job."

Hoseok put his hand on the Maknae's arm.

"Kookie, stop hogging her. Show your Hyung some love instead."

Hoseok leaned over for a kiss, but Jungkook put his arm around the dancer's shoulders. The older looked up at the younger with a sigh.

"When are you going to stop growing?"

The next few months flew by.

Jimin's album came out. Anna was sad that she didn't get to go to the music show recordings, but because of her injury, it was deemed too risky. However, she made sure to give him extra love and encouragement at home.

The song SET ME FREE had been a pleasant surprise. It was a new sound and style for him but she lived it. Her soulmate had made sure not to spoil anything for her beforehand. However, she had been there when he was trying to write the lyrics and so she knew how hard it had been for him. Many nights he had needed the comfort of his soulmates to reassure him that those days were behind him.