Time Jump

The next few months flew by with a flurry of activity. Jin's goodbye for now song came out and he went to Argentina to perform it with Coldplay. Jungkook went to Qatar to record the music video for his football world cup song. Then Namjoon's album came out. Taehyung had been to Mexico to record Jinny's Kitchen. Hoseok had a song he featured in come out. Yoongi and Jimin had been busy working on their albums which were coming out in the new year.

Meanwhile, Anna had been performing at small venues a couple of times a week. It was the special surprise she had mentioned to the fans and something that she had told her soulmates that she wanted to do when they had been in England. It had taken a little convincing, but management had approved and organised it for her. It was hard work, performing so often, but she enjoyed getting to sing for so many fans in such an intimate setting.

One moment that particularly stood out to her (outside of work) was when Jungkook had surprised her. It had been a rare day off and Anna had been at home working on a concept for her next album. She was alone and assumed everyone else had a schedule. It had gotten so hectic with all of her soulmates having individual schedules that she had given up keeping track.

So it had been a pleasant surprise when Jungkook had messaged her to come outside and that he wanted to take her out. However, when she got outside, she was met with the sight of her youngest soulmate standing beside a motorcycle. He grinned as she approached.

"Hi, Noona!"

"What is this?"

"A motorcycle."

Anna gave him an unamused look.

"Is it yours?"

"Yep! Got my license this morning."

"Whoa, really?"

"Come on. I'm taking you for a ride."

Jungkook held out a spare helmet, but Anna hesitated.

"Oh. Umm..."

Jungkook's smile dropped.

"You don't want to?"

"I... It's just that I've never been on one before."

"I thought you'd like it because of that show you like."

"Huh? Oh! Love in the air? Kookie, did you learn to ride a motorcycle because I said Phayu and Prapai were hot?"

Jungkook's eyes darted around.

"Pff, of course not. But I look cool, don't I, Noona?"

Anna smiled and stepped towards him. Reaching up, she pecked him on the lips.

"Very cool."

She was telling the truth. Jungkook pulled off the bad boy look well with his long hair, tattoos, black clothes and now a motorcycle. That was until he smiled his cute bunny grin.

Anna spoke again.

"Shall we go?"

She reached out to take the helmet, but Jungkook moved it out of her reach. She looked questionably at him and he raised it above her head instead. Anna smiled and she thought that by now she would be immune from such kdrama gestures, but her heart still skipped a beat as he did up the strap underneath her chin.

He got on the bike and she sat behind him. Leaning forwards she wrapped her arms tightly around him. Suddenly a thought occurred to her.

"Don't go too fast!"

Anna squealed as they raced away.

She was nowhere near the adrenaline junky that her youngest soulmate was, but she enjoyed the ride. Jungkook also enjoyed working off her adrenaline high when they got home.