Your Turn

After a long day of walking, they decided to go out for dinner that evening. Not up to travelling too far they went to the pub in the village near where they were staying.

"Anna, what's this?"

Hoseok pointed at an item on the menu.

"Yorkshire pudding? It's.. it's like... It's good. The best part of a roast dinner. In my opinion, anyway."

"Isn't a pudding a desert?"

"Normally, yes -"

"This is what you would have every Sunday?"

"Pretty much. Rotate through different meats each week. Chicken is the best though."

"I've decided! Roast dessert it is!"

"Who's ordering this time?"

Everyone apart from Anna and Namjoon made a point of not looking up from their menus.

"Come on, guys. You've got to take turns anyway. Just get it over with."

"I'll do it."

"Jin-Hyung... But you've already done it."

"So have you, Hoseok. I dont mind. Since this lot are scaredy cats."

"I'm not scared!"

"Thanks for volunteering, Taehyung!"

"I - that wasn't -"

"Woo! Go, TaeTae!"

Taehyung leans in and whispers to Anna.

"Can you just remind me how to say -"

"Nope! But don't worry. You've got this, Tae!"

The second youngest pouted in response before sighing in defeat.

"Fine. What did everyone want again?"

"Seriously, Hyung? We've gone over it twice already."

"Do you want to order then?"

Jungkook showed the menu to him and started pointing at the dishes they had decided to have.

"What a lot of fuss."

"No one can say we don't have a dramatic side."

Anna turned to Yoongi who was sitting on the other side of her.

"I know your English is perfectly good enough to order food. You can't pretend otherwise."

"I know."

"But... You like seeing the others suffer?"

"No, well maybe but I just can't be bothered to remember that many dishes."

Anna burst out laughing but managing to suppress the sound before the rest of the table noticed.

"Oh, Yoongi..."

"What? That's a lot of dishes, Jagi! Even with just one each it's 8, but some of these guys are never full!"

Anna was smiling as she leaned in and kissed the rapper on the cheek.

"Cute."

Her smile widened when she noticed the pink tinge to his cheeks. Yoongi cleared his throat.

"By the way, you're welcome to join me in my single bedroom. Any night."

"Sometimes I wonder what things were like before I joined you."

"What do you mean?"

"It feels as though you always choose me.not just you, but all of you. And not that I'm complaining! But -"