Super Time

It was one week before Anna's comeback, and it felt wrong to her to be at the company building and not be preparing for it. She was on her way to one of the dance studios when she bumped into Yoongi.

"Jagi? What are you doing here so late?"

"Don't worry. I'm not here to work. Jungkook arranged an appointment for me."

"Appointment? With whom?"

"SEVENTEEN."

"Okay... why?"

"Because I haven't met them all yet."

"Really? Are you serious? How is that possible?"

"That's what Kookie said. So, now I'm going to watch them practice."

"Cool. Have fun and I'll... probably be home late, so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Don't stay out too late. I want to spend as much time with you as possible before you go off on tour."

"I'll make sure to set some time aside for you, Jagi."

"Thank you."

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Anna on the cheek.

"Go on. Don't keep the boys waiting."

Anna glanced up and down the corridor, seeing no one in sight she pulled Yoongi towards her and captured his lips with hers. When she pulled away, he appeared to be in a daze making her smile. She was always happy to see that she could affect her soulmates the same way they do her.

"Bye."

A hand on her wrist pulled her back and Yoongi reclaimed her lips. For a moment they were so lost in each other that they forgot they were in a corridor at work. Luckily for them, no one walked by. When he finally broke their kiss, Anna was the one who was dazed this time.

"Jagi, how am I meant to concentrate on work now?"

He pulled her tightly against him so that she could feel the problem. His gruff voice almost had her going with him to his studio, but they both had other things to do.

"Think of it as motivation. Love you! Bye!"

With a quick peck, she pulled herself out of his arms and hurried down the corridor to the dance studio she had been heading for before bumping into her soulmate. Before entering she paused and took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself. She laughed as she replayed what had just happened in her head. It felt like it had been a long time since she had been able to tease and have fun with her soulmates. She felt happier and more herself than she had for months.

Before she could knock on the door a call came from behind her.

"Noona!"

Anna turned to see Mingyu waving at her as he walked down the corridor, and she was so thankful he hadn't appeared five minutes earlier.

"Hello -"

"Come on in!"

Mingyu held open the door for her and waved her inside.

"Thank you."

Inside the rest of SEVENTEEN were mid-run-through of what Anna guessed to be one of their new songs. She knew they had their next comeback coming up in a few months.

"Look who's here everybody!"

When no one even glanced their way, Anna looked up at Mingyu whose excited expression turned annoyed and then sheepish as he caught her gaze. She shook her head and gave him a smile before motioning for him to join his group members. He jumped straight in and finished off the song with them.