one.

3rd PPOV-4 years before

"I-I don't know mom.It's going to break his heart.And he'll probably never forgive me." Taylor told her mother about a school for culinary that came with a scholarship for each 4 years and an off campus apartment.

She didn't come from a family with money so if she was to turn this down it would be a huge disappointment.

"Well baby.If he loves you like he says he does then he wouldn't stop you from following your dreams.And don't let him stop you neither."

She knew he wouldn't stop her from doing anything that caused her from doing what she wanted in life.But this caused probably be the end.Taylor got up from off the couch and into her room falling into the bed sobbing into the pillow before texting Taymar.

Can you come over?I want to talk to you about something.

-Marz
Be there in 15

She locked her phone and began to stare up at the ceiling preparing herself on how she was about to tell the love of her life how she was about to do something that can change everything forever.

Around 20 minutes later Taymar made his presence into the room causing her to sit up watching him take his hoodie off before sitting next to her.

"Wassup baby." He gave her a kiss making her smile sadly.She rested his head on his shoulder with his arm draped over her.

"Nothing.Where you coming from?"

"I was at the courts with gangnem.Why?" She never liked his friends because they were all bad influences on him,but she knew he wasn't dumb enough to do anything.Well as far as she knows.

"Nothing just asking." He nodded.

"Oh ight.what's up what's wrong T?I hope it's not you saying you don't want to go to graduation anymore because your "scared to walk across stage"." The both laughed.

She was nervous in front if a lot of people & for her graduation that was 2 days away.

"No it's not that it's something else." She turned all the way around to face him making him more concerned.

"What?You can tell me T."

"I got a scholarship." She said fiddling around with her fingers.

"That's good.What you bitchn' for then?"

"It's not the college we agreed to go to.It's Inna different city." She said looking down not trying to cry.There was a long paused from him before he got up and showed emotion.

Taylor sat on the bed while Taymar pasted the floor.
"So your going to be moving to another city for school?When we agreed that we'd go to college together in the city? You can't be serious right now T."

Taylor's dream was to be a chef and getting accepted to a school that gives out good careers after the course was done and also something she couldn't give up.But is giving up 5 year relationship worth it?

"But we can still stay together a-and I'll alway come to see you.On breaks and the holidays."

"That's not enough for me bra what the fuck you ain't getting? I wouldn't be doing this school shit if it wasn't for you.How about I pay for you to go to school and I can go another time?"

"What?No Marz you don't have to do that.Your job doesn't pay enough for that and I don't want you paying-"

"T I said don't fucking worry about me it's about you."

She just shook her head tears falling down her face.

"It's not.It's about the both of us.We can still be together and follow our dreams in different locations.Or you can find a school to go to down there and we can live in the apartment that I get with it."

"Nah bra.Taylor I love you with everything in me but it's either you with me or you not.Long distance not for me you know that.So wassup." He called her by her first name when he was mad and right now even though he was calm he was foaming.

"I can't believe you right now.Do you know how fucking nonchalant and selfish you sound right now!" She got up in his face yelling while he stood against the wall.She watch him run his hand down his face.

"Look T ima ask you again.You with me or-"

"Not" she finished his sentence for him.

"Ight cool then say that.You don't ever gotta worry about me again.Ain't no coming back from this Taylor I hope you know that shit too." He said grabbing his hoodie before walking out slamming the door not giving her no glances or goodbyes.

She instantly broke down and can't believe what just happened.

"Ain't no coming back." She cried even harder.

A/N
I hope this first chapter was enough for you all.🌿