nine.

Taymar

"Okay so this is everything I found in your pockets.Do you have a bank account sir?"

She asking dumping out leftover money from out the basket on the bed next to me.

"Duh of course I just don't have money laying around like how you think I do.And plus if I didn't you would be rushing me out the house for me to go make one." I said making her laugh agreeing with me.

"Come here ma." I said licking my lips then pulling her on top of me.Yo my shawty really beautiful as shit bro.

"When you gon let me be your man again.You playing with niggas."

"When you ask me properly and not rudely.Especially not how you asked me at the park." She said rolling her eyes and I just smirked.

9 years ago

"Bro I swear Taylor really pretty.She just too young." Andre said.

"How old is she? She don't look that young." I said looking at the girl and her friend talk on the swings from the bleachers at the basketball courts.I always see her around but she seem like she wouldn't be into me.

Friends maybe.

"She just turned 13." He said.

"Nigga your 15.It's nothing wrong with a 2 year age difference.Just go over there she probably ain't on shit." I flagged him off.

"How about you do it.I know yo ass like her too."

"I would but it's just that I'm not tryna fuck up what I got with laylah." I wasn't even with her cheating ass anymore I just wanted her to still be around.

Crazy right?

"Man she probably somewhere sucking dick.You better go over there." He said pushing me off the bleacher.

"So if YOU like her and I get her and you don't then what?You gon be heated."

"I ain't say I wanted her I said she pretty.Go see what she on.She probably gon be temporary like the rest of them." I sucked my teeth walking off into the playground to where she was.

What do I say?Shit.I don't do this.

Going over to her tapping her shoulder making her turn to face me.

"You Taylor?"

"No,that's Taylor." her friend said pointing to the other girl.

Oh shit.

"Oh my fault.I want you to give me your number or you can just take mine." I said.She just looked at me shocked.

"Um excuse me little boy don't be coming over here telling her-"

"I'm not talking to you so keep on swinging." I said rolling my eyes turning back to Taylor.

"O-okay I'll give you mines." She wrote it down on my arm.

"Ight cool I call you later.My name Taymar by the way.I'll see you later pretty." She said 'okay' in a low voice.