9teen.

Taylor

"Omg I can't believe that your really finna be a mommy and then im finna be a auntie!" Z'yah said squealing in excitement.

"My second grand baby!"

"My first nephew!"

"And how sure are you that it's going to be an boy?It obviously a girl don't ask how I know I just know." Taymar asking Yasin.Making her suck her teeth.

It wasn't really a lot of people that came.I'm not in the people friendly mood at the moment.

After some time mostly everyone left so it was just me,Taymar,Jetty,Yasin,Z'yah,and Reek.We was all sitting out in the backyard around the fire pit while we talked & the boys smoked.

"I'm sorry about Eric Yah.They Shot his car up 65 times.That shit crazy foreal." Jetty said rolling up.

Then all of a sudden Taymar started chocking off smoke passing the blunt to Reek who was smirking kinda.

Putting 2 and 2 together,remembering what Andre said about him and Eric killing-.

Ain't no way they-No,no they didn't.

"Yeah it's okay we wasn't on the best of terms.I wish I could make it right or something you know?"

Making me zone out for a few seconds,until I heard someone calling my name.

"You good Tay?" When I came to and Taymar saw looking over at me confused then I started looking around to see everyone staring at me also.

"Huh?Oh uh y-yeah I'm good just I-I'll be back.Excuse me." I got up from my seat next to Taymar,making my back into the house going into my bedroom.

I flopped on the bed looking at the ceiling.Then covering my eyes and shaking my head thinking about everything that had been going on.Not even just with me alone,but Taymar's problems too.

And that's my problem I put him first entirely too much.It's not a problem to put the person your with first,but sometimes that gets taken advantage of.

Hearing someone come up the steps instantly making me sit up.I already knew who it was cause I've been gone for a long time so far already.Well to him 20 minutes being away from him is 5 hours.

His words not mine.

"You okay?" Not saying anything to him,I got up and went into the bathroom.With him following behind me,then sat his ass up on the sink counter.

"Why yo stubborn ass ain't talking to me mama?"he said pushing my shoulder making me irritated enough.Looking at him with a serious face then going back to what I was doing.

"Mmcht.Yo ass be tripping TT but ight fuck it I'll leave you alone.Whatever I'm out."he said hopping off the counter then stood behind me looking at us in the mirror.

"You killed him?"Not wanting to hold the question in much longer.If you ain't know him then you wouldn't know when he was lying or telling the truth or being serious.

But I do.He rubs his eye when I lies.But this time?It was just all facial expression.

"Yeah.I ain't mean to.It was all off anger,yeah I can say I ain't like him but I ain't mean to take his life and that's on the dead guys."