Twenty9

Taymar
10:30 am

"Congratulations on your new home Mr.Cuban.I hope you guys love it and congratulations on your little one also." The realtor told me passing me the keys to our new home.

I brought her new car and I pick it up whenever I'm ready too.I brought her a SRT Hellcat Widebody so she can match me.She has no clue about this.

I hope she loves it.

Taylor

Waking up from contractions kicking my ass making me scrunch my face up in pain.Sitting up in the bed rubbing my stomach hoping that it will help but it kinda started to get worst.

Taymar  had to go on a work trip early this morning for whatever reason.He didn't tell me why but I hope it's nothing bad.I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth and I heard the front door open and close.

"Marz?" I yelled out.

"No it's me." I heard Erica yell back.

When I was done I went downstairs to see her sitting at the kitchen counter eating Chinese food while watching Law and Order SVU.

"Hey fat mama.I brought you some food." She said pushing over the brown paper bag to me.

"Yesss Rangoon's my fav.Thank you lovely."

"Soo did you have fun last night?" She asked making me smile remembering my baby shower.Everything was perfect just the way I wanted it to be until Majay had to show up.

"Yes I really enjoyed myself.Thank you for everything E I really appreciate it."

"Oh Girl don't worry bout it."She said and I went to give her a hug and she hugged me back.We both watched tv and talked about the rest of the baby shower and what's been going on in my kitchen.Since the Sous Chef was in charge as of right now.

"Soo I seen you and Reek becoming a lil more closer." I said moving my eyebrows up and down,she just mean mugged me.

"We haven't talked in like 2 months.Actually miss gurly.He can go to hell,with gasoline draws on too."

"You gon drive him there?" I asked making her put her flick me off.Erica was a very beautiful woman who kinda resembles Sza just a lighter version.She deserved love after what she went through during the time when I met her.

"We had you know what a couple times but it just felt off.I'm not the type to do friends with benefits.Never have never been so when I told him that we just fell off right there.That was the first time in 2 months we've seen each other,and talked for like 5 minutes."

"Soo do you see yourself messing with him.I'm sorry I keep asking but I really feel like y'all would be a good couple." I asked laughing she just shrugged her shoulders.

TayMarz
Would Like FaceTime

"Hey ma."

"Hi.Where are you?" I asked setting up my phone so he can see me fully.

"I'm on my way home.I had to handle some business.Is Erica there yet?"

I flipped the camera around to show her walking down the steps.

"I sent her over there so you wouldn't be bored you cool?"