4teen.

Taymar

This whole asking Laylah if I had a baby by her is pointless as hell,especially answers from a person who does prostitution but whatever.Not even gon lie tho,my heart in my ass because she gon leave me if I do have a baby with somebody else.

"Before we pull of,you don't believe me do you?I'm sorry I just want to know." I asked looking at her waiting for her response,but she just sighed laying her head on the window closing her eyes.

Taylor

"That's not her.It can't be her." I said laughing a little bit to Taymar while he just shrugged.

Laylah was always pretty she was just a whor-non child of god.She was wearing a black see through dress that showed her bra and panties,her hair was strictly synthetic and she just looked sick.

We were walking up a empty block with nothing but abandoned houses and some women on the corners who was there to do their job.Since it's pretty early in the day I guess it's not a lot of them right now.Some even offered Taymar services which he declined.

"Aye Laylah." He said getting her attention as we walked up to her making her turn around and smile some.

"Long time no see stranger.I do see your brought her though.I don't do 3 sums with people I don't like." She said looking me up and down making me roll my eyes.

"No that's not what we here for.Look after we-the last time we had...you know.Did you get pregnant by me?I don't think you did because I seen you plenty of times after that." He said standing there with his face scrunched up but I don't care I want my answers.

"Except the summer." She said with her arms crossed and he looked at her sternly,causing me to look between the both of them.

"Look Taymar why are you asking me questions that you already know that answers too?You already know we have a baby that neither of us takes care of.I don't even know if you still visit the annoying little brat." She said with her arms crossed and making my heart shatter and Taymar to look like he seen a ghost.

"Yeah that's right,you thought you was going to hush me up or change my story for her?You told me you was going to give me hush money if I pulled through?Sike.He doesn't really love you,if he did or is a real man...he would've told you the honest truth." She told me standing in my face.

I backed up slowly then walked away fast hearing him call out my name while he jogged up to me considering I heard his keys behind me I knew he was close.

He lied.
He lied.
He lied.
He lied.

Was the only thing repeating through my mind.I was soo concentrated on that,I didn't realize that he was standing in front of my face saying my name cause he caught me.

Everything was spinning and I could hear my heartbeat which I don't think is good.Quickly moving him out the way I threw up in the trash can that was near us.

When I was done he came back with a water bottle which I used to rinse my mouth out with.And which I should've spit it out on him.

When I was done I went and sat on some stairs and tried to take everything in.I didn't cry because I'm tired of crying,because and of him.