Twenty5ive

Omniscient🌿

It's been about 2 weeks since Taylor and Taymar did they thing,and the both stood their ground of keeping it the same.They barely talked but would text sometimes and honestly they both felt at peace.

No rushed getting back together,no drama,& no arguments.Although Taylor remembered the promise that he told her she still believed it was a joke.So she didn't take it serious.Nonetheless keeping it in the back of her mind.

That was actually true on Taymar's end.The next time they would get back together would be the time he would propose.He love Taylor but was tired on the on and off shit.

"Okay the moment we all been waiting for...It's a Girl!" The doctor told the both of them and Taymar hopped out his chair.

"YEAHHHH!" He excitedly said getting up.Making the doctors and Taylor look at him.

"Aht wait no you see that?" One nurse said pointing at the screen while the other moved the monitor around on Taylor's stomach.

"2?"

"No,no,go back over some." She was getting worried that she was having twins and then she was afraid that something else was wrong with her baby.Taymar completely zoned out everyone in the room telling everyone that his assumption was true.

"Yeah y'all I'm soo Sorry your actually have a Boy!"His attention instantly turned to them.

"What?No no that ain't right.Check her again." Taymar said making everyone look and him and Taylor gave him that stop look.The nurse went back over everything for him to show him why it was a boy.

After leaving the room they went up to the front to make the next doctors appointment.Taymar had a attitude about the whole thing so she left him alone,knowing how bad he wanted a girl.

Although he was having a boy he was happy for what we he was blessed with.The only reason he was acting that was because he ain't want his son to become him.A drug dealer?Scammer?Killer?Felon?

"It's gonna be okay stop overthinking Marz.You got the chance to do better he's not gonna be like you." She said walking out to his car,while he trailed behind her out of the doctors office.

He was too upset to say anything,but was happy at the same time.He started the car but didn't pull off he Just zoned out while thinking about everything.

"What if I fail as a dad?"he asked lowly.

"I ain't have my pop as a youngin nor my mom.They ain't gave a fuck a bout me or Reek that's why they gave us up.I even tried to make shit right between the 4 of us.You know what they told me Taylor?Whatever I create is gonna be a fuck up just like me and my brother,they never loved us.Mont was my father figure you know how hurt I was to find out my bro-close friend killed him!Why couldn't I just have a regular life?Im drained Tay.I gave out all I can."

Taylor felt bad that he thought about himself in the way that he wouldn't be able to provide.She couldn't do anything but to be quiet and let him vent.He slouched down in the seat looking straight ahead.

"Every day I'd wake up hating myself more and more cause I blamed you for all this.I jumped in the streets cause yes I was heartbroken but that shit wasn't your fault it was my fault and decision.That shit still hurt me till this day but after these few months I found myself.Willow she helped me through it all,that's like my mom/big sister so was Dej.I was upset and a selfish ass nigga that's why.You was leaving me TT and I couldn't do shit bout it.I tried hating you,but that shit could never be in my heart.I'm happy for you always have always been."