twenty1

Taylor

Soo it's been about 2 months and my life actually has been coming together since me and Taymar has been separated.This wasn't the real official plan but I like it.It's...peaceful...different.

I miss him yeah of course obviously but it's best for us right now.I know he's really excited about this being a dad thing.He be extremely focus looking at the ultrasound of the baby on the screen and looks happy looking at the pictures they give us.

The only thing I don't like about it is we don't talk except for when he asks me if I'm okay or need anything.I always say 'no' then he hangs up.

Work has been draining enough.With doing new hiring processes,maintenance around the restaurant,working in the kitchen, and having celebrities come to visit making us excited,but not excited enough causing us to mess up.

When I first opened up business was kinda slow but after a few week my ratings went up over night.Of course I have some bad reviews about slow service but it's okay whatever.

I also met a new friend his name is Milo.I was on my way to work when there was a loud knock coming from my door.

He introduced himself and told me he just moved into the neighborhood and was tryna to get to know some people who live in our gated community section.

He's brown skin very nice straight white teeth tattoos,dreads,deep voice...very good looking in all.The fantasizing image looks good right?Yeah I know but there's one thing.He's gay,who is technically a street ninja.(Ifykyk)

It's nothing wrong with that at all.It just caught me off guard.All the way off.

I invited him over one night after we went out to get to know each other better.We was at my house talking about everything and I asked about his relationship status and he ended up telling me.

I thought he was lying until he showed me some proof that I NEVER want to see again.But turns out he is actually a very nice and caring person.Over the past month we've technically been together everyday.

Tonight we've gone out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.Driving back up to my house I couldn't help to notice that Taymar's lights have been off still.It's been a while since he's been there so I really don't know where's he been.

"I'll be out in a minute lemme make this phone call before I come in there.Gotta handle this business real quick youngin."Milo said making me roll my eyes before getting out the car.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Walking up my driveway searching for my keys in my bag,I heard the bushes making noise I started walking a little faster making me scared since it was kinda dark in my driveway because the lights wasn't on.

"Yo Taylor." Knowing that voice I turned around seeing that it was just Ty'reek,who wearing all black.

"Boy!You almost gave me a damn heart attack!"I said holding my hand over on my chest feeling my heart pounding.

"Oh shit my fault scary ass.Soo wassup how you and lil baby doing?Y'all straight?You need anything?"

"No we okay thanks for asking.Are y'all okay?I see his car here soo I'm assuming.."

"Yeah he okay,doing a lot better and stuff but that's for him to tell you.I'm okay too,you know providing for my son and all."

"I understand." I said.

"This reminds me of time when I came back home and I was about to leave my moms house and we were talking.And me and your brother was on bad terms once again."