twenty2

Taylor

"Hiiii I'm Willow!" She said excitedly making me scrunch my eyebrows together and squinting my eyes at her.

"A-Are you DaniLeigh?" I said confused.

"Nooo I'm Willow!Why does everyone think that?"She said pouting,in a drunk way.

"Y'all look exactly alike." I said making her smile.The lightskin and the honey blonde curly hair made them look exactly alike.

"I get that a lot.Taymar has told me ALOT about you.TAYMAR!" She said then looking back for him after yelling his name,making him walk over to us.

He didn't say anything just looked at me then back her Willow.I just rolled my eye and folded my arms.

"Mmm."

"Soo have many months are you?You was right Tay,she really pretty." She asked then tried whispering to Taymar but she was a lil loud.

He just smiled shaking his head.

"Thanks and I'm 4 1/2 months."I said smiling rubbing my stomach.So it's technically been 4 1/2 months since me and Taymar were on good terms.

He looks soo good and better.I miss him soo much.I just hate that we are gonna have to co-parent.

"Well congratulations!I want us to have a r-real conversation when I'm not intoxicated.But it was nice to meet you Tutlor.Taylor!I meant T-Taylor." She said stuttering and hiccuping.

"It was nice to meet you too Da-Willow.And your very pretty too."I said smiling preparing to walk away until she grabbed my arm.

"He's walking you to the door.Ion care what types  of bad terms and conditions y'all on." She said looking between the two of us.

"Mmcht."He sucked his teeth.

"I'm okay.It's fine,really."I said making her shake her head.

"Just come on bra cause she gon do too much if I don't." He said walking past me in a irritated voice so I just followed behind him.

He walked me halfway up to the front door then walked back to Willow who was tryna keep her balance.She waved at me and I waved back before I went into the house.

After my bath I wasn't tired so I just watched tv and did some work in my office that I made into one of my rooms in the house.

I kinda wanna start the babies room now,I'm just soo excited.I already started buying bottles,pacifiers,unisex clothes & etc.

Yawning then picking up my phone to check the time seeing that it was now going on 4:30 in the morning.

Deciding to call it a night,so I closed my laptop and started turning off the lights,before I made my way upstairs to my room getting comfortable
In bed before going to sleep.

Taymar

"Bro Will you gotta go to sleep it's almost 5 in the morning how you ain't sober yet?" I said laying in bed tryna go to sleep but she came in here loud talking to me about Tay.

Bad enough I miss her and think about her all day she just making it worse.I knew I shouldn't have took her ass out with me.Damn.

"But I'm hyper and-and-she was very pret-going to throw up!" She said ending her rant short before running to the bathroom.

I shook my head before falling back asleep.But this time not getting up at all.I heard her call my name but I couldn't get up I was too tired.

6:39 pm

On my off days I still go to the trap and chill or whatever,money gotta come one way or another.I was outside with Jetty and Reek.

I was in the passenger seat of my car rolling up while they was leaning on it out outside talking to everyone who was outside with us.

They mostly Reek and jetty mans since they out here more then me,ion really talk to them much.

"Aye Here come the PB&B."Said Kai,one of the people who was outside with us.Making everyone laugh.

PB&B means "Pretty,broke and bougie." That's what we called this 5 group of girls who was from around the way and would always come try to fuck with us.It was 6 girls but one dropped out and got her life together.That girl was Willow.

Mrs.7 figures a year.

I tried messing with her but it ain't work out so we just decided to be friends.I met her back when I jumped into this street shit.She like a big sister to me.

I zoned out and forgot where I was at.Looking up when I heard a soft feminine voice.

"Bro that nigga in his own world."Jetty said laughing.

"My fault wassup with you?"

"Nun I just ain't heard from you in a minute.You remember me right?" I nodded my head slowly.Remembering her really good,that time she topped me off in the gas station bathroom a month or so ago.

"Shaí?" She give me a big smile and nodded.

"Oh okay I was just,asking.Making sure you remembered me and all." she said giggling.

I got out the car leaning on it with jetty passing him the blunt.I looked around for Dre but he walked off with one of them somewhere.

"Yeah I remember you.Real good."I said low making her bite her lip.

"I remember yo ass stole my fucking wallet."I said looking her up and down watching her face drop.

"Damn shawty."Kai said

"Oh nah Y'all be pick pocketing?"On of them said pushing the girl Mina away from him making her scoff.

"I- it wasn't like that Rain and you know that."

We don't tell people who we don't know our name.I go by Rain out here, Cameron is Jetty,Ty'reek just don't care so he just reek,and peso is legend.

"What was it like then?You $2,500 from me bro."I said irritated.

"Can we take a walk please?"She said low,I guessing I fuxked up her feelings.

Not wanting to cause a More scene I hesitantly went with her down the block some.On the corner of Taylor's mom block actually.

"Ight,wassup."

"That night we was both pretty gone,I enjoyed doing what I did."she said lightly laughing and
fiddling with her fingers.I looked at her to keep on going.

"Uh-Oh right o-okay.My friends told me I should go along with it because they don't care bout nothing but money and bundles but I do and-"

"This story getting boring." I said getting tired of hearing it.

"It was for a reason though.I'm the type to save a life."she said making me confused.

"My brother made and ex boyfriend made me do this."

"Get to the fuxking point.Do what Shaí!"I said kinda yelling.

"Get you killed Rain.You was supposed to die that night."

A/N
I like leaving y'all with cliffhangers lol.Expect more chapters in February,unfortunately this story will be coming to a end soon😕.

Hope this was good.🌿