eight.

Taymar

I had Taylor sit on the bed while I sat in my chair facing her.I think I should of smoked before this ion think ima be cool.

"Start from the beginning.I won't judge you.Start whenever you ready cause we got all night."It took her a minute but she started talking.

"I say about my 2nd year there,around the middle of august I went on a blind date recommended by a friend of his that I saw on campus,that said one of their friends was into me.

Never seen this man a day in my life.Red flag number 1.The day of,the date comes and everything was okay but I felt uncomfortable so I agreed to never contact him again or see him.

He was basically talking bad about women and him asking for sex without actually asking for it.Well after we ate he went to the mini bar that was in the place we were eating at.I told him nothing strong.

I-the um drink was like really strong when I asked for a pina colada because you know I really don't do alcohol.And honestly after that part I can't really finish because I woke up in my apartment naked with hickies on my body,my money gone,phone dead.

I cried soo many times because I couldn't find him to ask what happened and I never seen his friend again.Taymar I-I feel soo stupid and dirty." She finished completely breaking down in my arms.

"It's not your fault.It's mine I let you go.I left you to go down there all depressed and fucked up.It always gon be my fault Taylor this shit on me.You my heart, something happen to you it hurt me more.I told you when we was younger it's war behind you.It's yo word baby,whichchu want?"

She sat on my lap with tears still coming down her face while kissed all over her saying that I love her and it's not her fault.

"I want you to take a bath and I'll just give you something of mines to wear okay?" She just nodded slowly sniffing.

I ran her a bath and sat on the toilet watching her relax while she wanted me to hold her hand the whole time.I ain't mind that shit though.Together or not she my soft spot all that gangsta shit out the window when I'm round her.

She didn't want me to leave her side so I just let her cuddle me until she went to sleep.Which didn't take long for her to do.

1:04 am

Waking up hearing vibrations I felt around on my nightstand with my empty arm that wasn't occupied by my girl,grabbing my phone seeing that my brother was calling me.

"Yo?"

"Where you at lil nigga?"

"In the bed with TT.Why?"

"Shit just asking she cool tho?"

"Nah I'll tell you later.Why you calling this late you never do."

"Damn I can't call to see if my lil sista ight?But nah how many pound you got?Or what you got that ain't selling?I got a buyer,think the Nigga said 5 for 10 g's.And prices for other shit."

"Shit for real?That sound cool.When he need it?"

"Tonight"