twelve.

7 years ago

"So do you think we'll have kids?When we get older of course." I had asked Taylor while we walked home from school.

"I'm kinda too young to be talking about kids right now.You too don't you think?And plus do you think we'll even be together still?" She said chuckling.

"I mean it's possible.But if you had to choose what gender would you want and how many?" I don't know if we'll even be together like she said but I'm hooked to her so if another nigga want her it's up.

"I don't care honestly.But I really want 2 boys that's it and that's all.How about you?"

"A girl.But it doesn't matter as long as I have kids with you." I said putting my arm around her.I hope she's in my life for a long time.

I'm 17 but I'm already in love with her.

Taymar

"You look really good ma.Nah I can't say that." I recited in the mirror on what to say to Taylor when I take her out on a date tonight.

"Stop bitchin nigga,just say with come to yo dome.But not anything crazy unless you tryna end up child."Ty'reek said passing me back the L.

"Only if you knew." I said under my breath.We decided to wait to tell everybody about the pregnancy,she went to the doctors and they confirmed that the test was true.

"I'm out though ion wanna be late." I said getting up passing him back the L and dapping him up.

"Be safe out there."I told him 'same' leaving out the front door to my car.

Pulling up to the house waiting for Taylor to come out which felt like eternity I just checked my dms.

"Hello!Help?" She said banging on the window scaring the shit outta me.

"Oh shit my fault TT."I said getting out taking her bags putting them in the backseat,then going back to open the door for her.

"Well damn Tay we only staying for a night.Was 2 bags necessary?" I said leaning over to give her a kiss.

I got us reservations at the Four Seasons, she always talked about when we was younger,and I promised I'd take her one day.She don't even know where we're going I told her it's an surprise.

"Yes and you smell like weed.Taymar you promised!"She whined and I just sucked my teeth.

"I was nervous.This made me nervous.You make me nervous Taylor.I just wanted to calm down I-Let's just listen to the music." I said turning the music up  while she played with my hand smiling a little bit.

9:30 pm

"Wow this place is like very nice.Soo sadity." She said looking around the restaurant.She pointed out things that's similar to hers until the food came.

"So since we about to be a family.When we moving into together like you said?" I asked making her start choking on her drink.I got up to pat her back cause she was scaring me.

"Yo you cool?Don't die in here from choking,wait no do it so I can sue and we can get paid.Don't die fall out on the floor or sum like that." She looked a up and me and started laughing.