eleven.

Taylor

Over the past 2 weeks Taymar has been really distant and it's making me sad.I feel like I've done something wrong and I can't find out because he won't talk to me.

He didn't even come to come to my grand opening which hurt me and caused to me cry when I got home.If I text him it's rarely to get a text back or he'll be late and all dry.

Even though we live next door to each other he hasn't even been home.Or unless he come home late and I don't know because I'm sleep and leave before I wake up.

And on top of that I've been like really sick.Z'yah told me I might just be pregnant which made me throw up.

Right now I'm at home while everybody's outside partying and I'm home watching tv on a Saturday night.

Ugh.

1:30 am

Waking up running to the bathroom to empty out my stomach.I brushed my teeth and in the process of me doing that I decided to take just a test to see if I'm pregnant.

I grabbed the 3 test out the bag from underneath the sink.Yah told me to have them just in case I decided to use them.I had to use the bathroom anyways so I just peed on them.

Being scared to look at them I went to check my phone to see no text from him only from my mom and Z'yah asking if I'm okay.

I decided to text them back in the morning considering Z'yah was working an overnight shift and my mom was mostly sleeping.

Going back into the bathroom flipping over all the test and having my heart drop.

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

I instantly started crying.This can't be happening.

After crying and thinking about it ,I went out to the room grabbing my phone and calling Taymar hoping that he'll pick up be he declined it and texted me instead.

Marz💘
-What

Can we talk?Please.

Marz💘
-Talk then.

Can you come over?

Marz💘
-You not being grateful I'm talking to you right now.What is it.

Staring at my phone shocked that he's talking to me like this.

Why you being rude?Can you please just come over so we can talk?

Marz💘
-Ain't shit to talk about if you not telling me rn.If you don't take hints well I don't want anything to do with you.We just neighbors Tae.

Not even responding it I threw my phone and cried some more.This ain't real that's not him I won't believe it.

I packed a bag and grabbed my car keys leaving.Making sure to turn off all the lights.

Taymar
1:50 am

*Would you like to delete this conversation? This
conversation will be deleted from all of your devices.*
Delete