two.

4 Years Later

Taylor

"Congratulations on your new house and I wish you the best Ms.Presley." The relator told me while my mom and best friend Z'yah clapped for me.

I graduated from college 2 months ago and moved to the outskirts of my hometown,in the suburbs that is.I brought me a house for my 22nd birthday and I'm soo already in love with it.

"Well I'll let you get settled in but I'll see you later at the house.And don't forget that I'm very proud of you,your uncle would be too.Never forget that Taylor." She reassured me.

My uncle was my father figure to me because my dad thought I was an mistake and left me alone when I turned 1.Haven't heard from him once but I'm not tripping bout that I'm good.

"Okay and I know mom.I'll see you later,come on Yah." I said turning to walk into my house with my friend,while the relator left out with my mom.

We walked up into my room going into my closet to change my clothes from the box that I had gotten from out my car.

"So what's been going on down here?" I ask Yah while she sat on the floor because my furniture didn't come until Monday and it's Friday.Ugh.

"Girl a whole lot.Remember Raheem and Kensey?"

"Yeah we were in the same class,they sat behind me."

"Well apparently she's pregnant but it's not actually his or something like that because she cheated on him with his cousin and brother." I looked at her flabbergasted.

Well I'd we're being honest Kensey was always a fast ass girl growing up.That's kinda one of the reasons why I never really wanted to hang out with her when she had ask me to.Nonetheless she was really a nice person & that's probably why she always got took for granted.

"Mhm yeah girl crazy.She might actually be coming to your welcome home party.I'm pretty sure the whole damn hood is." She rolled her eyes.

After we talked some more I saw that it was still early so I decided to take a nap on the blow up bed I had brought and Yah went home to change out of her work clothes.

₉⁹

It was around 9:30 and mostly everybody that I knew and grew up with was at my moms house for my 'Welcome home party'.It felt good to be home and I was good to be here.

I was sitting on the porch with my friends with my plate of food on my lap enjoy the conversations with everybody.

"Soo have you seen him?" My friend Eric turned to me and said leaving me with and confused look.

"Don't be like that you know who.Taymar." I honestly forget all about him tonight I was having too much fun.

"Ohhh.No I haven't yet,& I don't think he wants to see me right now so I'll just leave him be.I'm on ice." I said honestly shrugging.

"Oh ight I feel you.How you been tho Tay.Mafuckers got scholarships and moved from out the hood and ain't look back for 4 years." He said laughing and making me laugh also.

"Nah I ain't even like that.Better opportunity's equals a better outcome in life."

"Yeah I feel you gang.But ight ima fuck whichchu later gotta go get this paper.Be safe out here,shit get cold fast."He said getting up giving me a hug before leaving off the porch.