Twenty4

*intense (scene) chapter*

Taylor

After dinner we decided to watch a movie on the couch.Me,Yasin,Kevin,and him.My mom went to bed because it was now going on 1 in the morning.

"What time we going home TT?"He asked me again whispering in my ear,I just ignored him.

"Hmm?" He squeezed my thigh then poked my cheek so I slapped his hand away.Eventually he gave up asking me but I was on ignoring him anyways.

"Well I had fun tonight but I guess I gotta go." She sung Sza."Tay tell momma I'll see her on Thursday.Taymar it was soo good to see you again." She said saying her goodbyes to us and hugging Taymar.

"Take care of my baby."She said to me "And You especially be safe." She said pointing to him making him nod his head.Kevin started beeping the horn because she was taking too long so she rushed outside to him.

When she left I locked the door behind her going to turn off the lights before leaving the house.

"I'm ready to lay down."I said to myself yawning and stretching after locking up my mom's house closing the screen door.

"Ima meet you at the house?" He asked me once again leaning against the steps railing.

"Don't your girlfriend want you home?"I said walking past him to get to my car.

"I'm asking if she want me to come home but she being a weirdo."I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't play with me."

"Well my girlfriend that you speak of has a Husband.We just been friends for a while you never met her cause you was in school when we met."He said walking behind me.

"Oh okay,Did y'all ever-"

"No.Never even thought about it,tried,or attempted to."He said making me nod my head.The rest of the walk to my car was silent.

He turned me around so that I was facing him.The block was dark so I couldn't really see his face because the street light wasn't as bright.

"Look I'm sorry for all the stuff I said about you,I was caught up in the moment.You know I love you too death and I wouldn't want anybody else to be the parent of my child.I just want to make it right,no more tries,no more rushing into things.Can we just try to build some type of relationship for the sake of the baby please?"

"I-I don't know.We've been doing good for ourselves I don't want anything to mess up."

"I never said get back together.I just want us to get along better,it's hard not talking to you at them appointments.It can still be the same way just you know...we communicate more but less often."

"Okay."

"Okay?Your agreeing with me?"He asked confused.

"Just meet me at the house we'll talk." I said getting into the car.

"I was coming over either way." He said before jogging down the street to wherever his car is.