six.

Taymar

2 weeks later

-Outside ma

-My Tay❤️
Ok I'm just finishing up.
-Food?Im hungry.

-Okay.

Everything been going okay I guess.We've been spending a lot of time together since the talk we had.
She's not a fan of what I do now but she knows I'm stubborn so she doesn't say anything even though I know she want's to.

Right now I'm waiting outside of her restaurant.She had to interview chefs,workers and the designers had to know where to put everything at or something like that.I couldn't really understand her on the phone cause she talks to damn fast.

When I seen her walking out I unlocked the door for her to get in.She stood there with the door open when I looked at her to see what she was doing she was looking at my passenger seat that had drugs and my gun on it.

"Oh shit my fault TT." I said moving it to the back seat letting her sit down.I licked my lips looking over at her she was on her phone not paying me no mind.

"How was ya day ugly?" I said pulling off making her put her phone down in her lap.

"Why I gotta be ugly though?" I was gonna tell her I was just playing.

"I know you playing.It was okay I guess.I hired 2 chefs from France and 5 from here in the U.S who are all certified because I can't have no slouches in my kitchen.And the inside and the store front." I nodded my head.

"How about you?" She asked,reaching over to grab my hand but didn't take it making me looking over at her but she seemed embarrassed so she looked out the window.

"Old habits." I heard her whisper to herself.

That's something she used to do a lot when we were together.She wanted to feel more protected.I put my hand in her lap causing her to lace our fingers together then playing with it.

"After I dropped you off I ain't really do anything but go to my aunt house with Ty'reek and the baby.Did block work then came to get you.Where you tryna eat it.Since it's late nothing good really open."

"Umm IHOP is fine.I want to see him,is he as cute as on Instagram?" She said in awe.

"Yeah mama he's handsome.You okay though?Anything you wan talk bout?"

"No.You know I don't like what you do but I can't stop you at this point.Just don't get hurt Taymar." She said looking at me.

"I told you T ima be cool just don't worry about it." I said parking the car in the IHOP parking lot.

"Other then that you cool though?"

"Yes you?"

"You know I'm straight If is.Now coming on I ain't eat since 5 it's going on 11." I said going into the back of the car getting my gun.

The place was dead considering it was late at night.The waitress kept being rude to her making me mad acting like she ain't see Taylor.

"You ain't never tell me the name of yo establishment." I said raising my eyebrows at her watching her eat her fries.

"You'll find out the day it's ready."she said smiling wide.I can tell she was happy by the way she talks about everything.I couldn't be more proud.

"I'm really Prada you chump.That why ima Prada you"I said throw my pickle at her.

"Here you go for the 1 thou-" she started but the waitress came over to us.

"Here's you guy's bill.Hope y'all have a good night,and Taymar I hope to see you again soon." She winked before walking.

I looked across the table to Taylor looking down at her food with her whole mood shifted.

"Yo.It even like dat so don't trip."

"Whatever Taymar let's just go home cause I'm tired anyways." She said getting up putting out enough money for the both of us.

Before I could stop her she was already walking out the door.And the waitress came back over to me.

"Sorry didn't mean to upset yo luh bitch.Seem like I done fucked up ha whole luh mood."

"Watch yo mouth bout her.Ion play bout that one." I spat getting up taking TT's money off the table replacing it with my $100 bill.

She sucked her teeth.

"Look.My momma and nem ain't gon be here fo a week and some change.Slide though so we could...finish what we started?"she shrugged biting her lip.

-My Tay❤️
If you don't mind can you stop trying to get your dick wet so you can take me home?😒

I saw Taylor text me making me push my phone in my back pocket.

"Look you fine an all Samira but you a whore.I ain't grow up to be rude to girls but you ain't something I can fuck or fuck with.Talking bout can we finish what we started,I ain't even get hard.But yeah you have a good rest of your shift." I said walking past bumping her.

"Yeah whatever she ain't too good." She said cleaning off our table.

"Mhm right.But she ain't the one working a midnight IHOP shift." I said walking out the door looking back to see her mumbling,while collecting our plates.

"Wassup bae." I said getting in the car.

She said looking around the car making me confused. "Oh your talking to me?Well last time I checked that's not me so uh wrong person..."

"Ight bet then.Wassup Taylor,you good gang?"I said making her cross her arms.Making her say nothing I started to drive home.

The drive was quiet except for her singing some of the song that I was playing.Pulling up into my driveway turning off the car.

"You ain't gon say shit to me?" She just sat there while I grabbed one of my rolled L's lighting it.Blowing out smoke closing my eyes and slouching down in my seat feeling at ease.

Turing my head to the sound of the car door slamming seeing Taylor walk angrily crossing the driveway to her house.

I just shook my head and continued smoking

She gon have to get used to it.Shit ain't changing for her stubborn ass,whether she like this shit or not.

This chapter ain't nothing compared to the next one😶‍🌫️