thirteen.

Taylor
9:40 pm

"You know...when I'm bigger and can't see my feet are you still going to want to be with me? Or be with me when I'm bigger." I asked Taymar while he laid in between my legs playing the game and kept yelling into the mic.

"Tay ask me that shi-BRO WTF THAT'S A FOUL!"

I cover his mouth with my hand so he wouldn't keep yelling out stuff,making his words coming out muffled.Why do boys get like this?

I'm never the type to stop him from getting off the game.We're near each other 24/7 so as long as I get to clean up,cook,take a shower, and drink my wine with some r&r while he's occupied in his game room I'm fine.

One time I was eating my food and he came in the living room loud and hype forcing me to watch him play and when I said 'no' he started to eat off my plate,so I agreed.

Rolling my eyes at them memory,he continued playing and yelling,I put my AirPod's in blocking him out completely.

1:56 am

"Taylor.Tae." I heard Taymar calling my name so I opened my eyes squinting before opening them wide seeing him fully dressed making me wake up some more.

"I'm leaving,I'll be back I have to handle some shit real quick ight?I'll be back before the mor-"

"Yeah,yeah,yeah I know.Your a part-time superhero at...2 in the morning." I said getting back underneath the blanket hearing the door open.

"I love you." I didn't say anything,so I heard footsteps towards the bed,causing him to flip the covers off me.

"I said I love you Taylor." He repeated to me again but this time squeezing my cheeks together,and kissing all over my face.

"I love you too.Now come back to me in whole."I said pushing him away.

"Yes ma'am."

Taymar

"This better be an important business proposal." I told Majay.While we sat in a empty parking lot.

"It is.I heard you a big hustler,I want to do business with you.I want half the blocks you own,half the product,half the workers." This man must be stupid or something.

"You don't trap fareal nigga.This shit ain't no game,or a joke.Stick to rapping and not trapping."

"Nah I'm just fucking with you.Ion want no parts of that dumb shit.I came to talk to you about yo shawty.Ran into her a few weeks back and we kicked it at this cool lil bar with her friends,then the other day when I offered her to lunch.I don't know she still stuck to you."He said laughing blowing out smoke.

"Stay the fuck away from her.She too nice to tell you that,but I'm not." I spat about to get into my car.

"Like I said before I don't know why she stuck to you.Not gone lie I tried to fuck that night too."He said making me remember what she texted me the last time she went out.

I'm not going to be home.Staying out tonight,be careful love you lots.

"I kept telling her to pull her dress down and other stuff.I knew y'all was still fucking when I tried to go in for a kiss and that shit wasn't happening with her.I don't know what she see in you,I'm doing better plus ion run the streets making bitches get abortions." He added smirking.