Twenty8

Taylor
4 months later
10:15 am

After waking up alone for what feels like the 100th time again I just rolled my eyes annoyed.Soon as Taymar started to get more better he started to become more distant from me and since I'm 8 1/2 almost 9 months pregnant it's emotional for me.

We've both sold our houses and is now staying in one of Erica's AirBnb properties.I told her she didn't have to do that for us but she insisted,and that I can stay for how long as we needed to.

When she seen that her check was extra she argued me down about changing it.But since im stubborn I didn't want to.Even though she has 4 rental homes that's still motion that's being stopped.

Grabbing my phone to see that he hasn't texted me making me roll my eyes and toss my phone on the bed away from me.I got up to use the bathroom before going out to work.

Even though he "retired" me from working at 8 months like he said he would it's gets boring being here all day by myself.Then we barely talk on top of that.When he comes I'm sleep or when I wake up he's gone,still sleeping,or never came home to begin with.

Whenever I need something I tell him and he has someone deliver it to me.Half the time I don't even want the stuff I just want to see him.

Thinking about that too hard I started to cry in the shower.Maybe us co-parenting will be the best thing I'm convinced of.But ion know every time I say that we always be back together.

Taymar
11:26 am

After I started to get better I started to become more active.Being on bed rest then on my healing recovery in 3 months slowed me down a lot.Once I got all my bandages and cast off I was back outside and at work.

I still have pain here and there but it's not as bad as before.Felt like I was finna check for real.

For the past couple weeks I've been real distant from Tay and I'm actually making up for it.I promised to retire her at 8 months and that's what I did.I know she don't like it but whatever.

I'm never at the place with her I'm busy but she knows that,that was bound to happen.I spent 2 1/2 months with her straight so she got attached to me more.

I've been looking at house for us for her push gift,and buying her a new car since she likes mines too much.So me being distant from her is not my way of not wanting to be around her anymore.

Gotta make money to spend it.

I was too tired to make it to the bed last night so I slept on couch,and I know for a fact she's upset thinking I'm not even here.I used the bathroom to do my business before laying back down.Since it was blackout curtains it was dark downstairs even with the sun peeking through a little.

I didn't have work or anything to do today so I decided to just be with her all weekend.After the water stopped meaning she was done in the shower and I heard her crying.

When I heard her coming down the steps I hid behind the kitchen counter to scare her.

"TAYLOR!" I said yelling and popping up when she turned on the lights.

"AHH"

I walked around the counter smiling going over to her while she stood against the wall looking at me in a angry way.Pulling her into me by her waist she pushed me away.