Twenty7-Part 2

Taylor

"2 against 1.How this finna go cause y'all ain't leaving out this bitch alive."

I stood behind Taymar trying to not focus on the fact that they pointing their guns at each other and we actually might die.

"Just drop the gun Taymar." I said going in front of him.I couldn't read his facial expression because he didn't have one.

"Yeah listen to your girl bro.Fuck this I'm tired of waiting."Milo said all impatient then shooting Him in the leg making Taymar fall down.

"I-I WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOT HIM!" I said while He winced in pain while looking at his leg.Majay came over over took his gun.

"I'm okay.In pain but I'm cool.Help me." He said to me getting up off the floor going over to sit in the chair.

After about 15 minutes of Majay and Milo argued over how the rest of the plan was finna go me and Taymar made up one in secret at the table.I didn't know that he came with Reek but they made a plan on the way here also.

Soon after they came to the conclusion of us leaving.

"Man hurry up and put the code in fuck you need a light or sumn?"

"Exactly."

They asked while Marz put the code in for his house.Since he couldn't stand on his own he had to lean against the door with me helping him.When the door opened Milo pushed past us and went straight upstairs while Majay took us to the living room.

"Leave and see what'll happen." He said then left us to find what he could.My signal was to wait for Ty'reek knock then run out the house to go get help while they finished.

"Ok ma you got this okay?I love you and Teejae.Be careful."

"I love you too."I said kissing him.Hopefully not for the last time.Quietly sneaking down the hall to the door since it was half open I ran outside to his car since the keys was still in there,started it up and pulled off to the police station.

"It's gonna be okay."

Taymar

After seeing Tay leave the house I kinda got emotional because what if ion make it?I didn't want her to see me die if so that's why I gave her the role to leave for help.

"I see yo ass got shoot huh." Reek said coming down the stairs.

"You wanna make jokes and shit.Where they at?"I asked whisper yelling.

"I took the one with the dreads out,put him in a headlock he out cold.Ain't that Her neighbor?"

"Yeah and Majay here too." I said making his eyes shoot up.

"Majay here and what?Ohhh so we have a family reunion.Now I should fuck Taylor and make her my baby mom you ain't gon be here for it.I see Her ass left huh?"He asked looking back at the door still pointing his gun at us.

He got into my stash coming back out with a box with weed,money and other drugs.As of right now I'm not even worried about that.

"I'm trigger happy right na you pushin shit bro.You tried trapping but can't so you stuck to rapping and that shit ass it's so now you wanna be a killer?You ain't killing my brother in front of me you know that right?"Reek asked.