7teen.

Taymar

I let Taylor go up there with that nigga Majay.I still don't like or trust him at all,but I know she ain't fuxking stupid to go up there and do anything stupid.

Oh but don't think it's just them 2 up there,fuxk no.Yah up there and Mezzy her 2 rollies.

She asked me why I ain't wanna go but I can't tell her I'm on probation for the next 8 months.I got caught up in some dumb shit so to Taylor's knowledge I never been to jail.

She come back tomorrow night,it's been a week since she's been gone and I miss her a lot.I can't sleep without her so it's hard for me to stay asleep for the whole night.

Tay also a personal chef so she is currently catering a honeymoon.Ima retire her when she 7 months she said 8 and I just agreed with her so she can not bug me about it.Then she can go back to work when she's ready to.

I've been going through a lot,I thought about pills again but that overdose feeling ain't worth it at all bro.I feel like if I do then I'm being selfish to my girl and our daughter if I end up taking my life on purpose.

We in Taylor 2nd trimester so we gon announce the pregnancy to everybody when she get back.I'm soo excited to be a dad.

Tonight I'm going to a drag race.You know,to do donuts with the gang.Hot boy shit.

I'm not taking my car this time.Last time a mf crashed into me and I may or may not got into a argument with him and shot his car up and for 7 months for my 2nd time going to prison.But I got that case thrown out.

I sat up in bed rubbing the rest of the sleep out my eyes before getting up to use the bathroom, and getting ready to take Keys out for a walk.

8:30 pm

"Bro you sure you got all the clean straps?And this is the correct location right cause late time we was in East bubble fuckkkk.... Goddamn she bad." Reek said trailing off looking out the window in the car.

"I told you that a million times.Come on." I said grabbing my gun and ski mask putting it on before getting out the car.

"You sure you want to do this Cause last time you couldn't handle it.You know how sentimental you get bout this shit." He ended up asking me,I stopped in my tracks thinking about it but fuck thinking I'll think bout it later.

"You want to,too fuck it let's go before we miss it."I said walking past him down the alleyway where he think he finna meet a bitch.I sent slime to line him.

Creeping down the dark alley until the Altima came into view me and Reek let them things fly hitting the windows ,and the body of the car.

When we let off all the bullets,we quickly ran back to the car and drove off fast leaving the area.

"You think we hit em?"

"If we didn't fuck it we getting our lick back.Fuck that nigga." I said getting onto the expressway Turing the music up while reek rolled up laughing.

12:30 am

Doing donuts make you dizzy as hell.My head hurting then I'm already high so it's making it no better.

I talked to Taylor and that kinda ended up into a argument so I hung up not bouta blow my high.I texted her and said if she wanna talk then it's not gonna be arguing.