four.

Omniscient🌿

It was Saturday night and the word of Kensey having a party got out faster than ever.Taylor was already dressed and on her way there with her cousin Mezzy and her best friend Yah who was meeting them.

And on the other hand there was Taymar who stood on his word of not going.He thought about going to see if Taylor would go but decided against it because he know they wasn't never really friends and she doesn't even do parties.

And If he was to see her doing something with another boy he would lose his shit completely.

He just wanted to stay on the block and chill and make money which was his prerogative because that's all he knows nowadays.

"Yo Tay look at this gang." Dre turned his phone to him showing a picture that Taylor posted.He licked his lips pushing the phone away not caring for her.

"She at the party tryna slide?Cause if you not I'm sliding down there.And plus the bitches out."he said smirking opening Taymar's car door about to get out.

"I'll see wassup.If something happen text me.Im finna go down the way real quick sell this pack." He said doing their handshake before pulling off.

1:30 am

-Dre
Yo shawty drunk asf bro😂Dancing on niggas and shit.

He saw the text that was sent to him shaking his head throwing his phone on the passenger seat speeding faster on the expressway.

Although Taylor was already 2 shots in she was tired and wanted to go home.She wasn't a lightweight when it came to alcohol so she was perfectly fine to drive home.And or if the cops was to pull her over and say "walk in a straight line".

She got up off the couch walking to the back yard to find her cousin and friend to ask where they ready to leave.On her way there she bumped into somebody.

"Aye wassup Taylor." She noticed it was one of Taymar's friends that she didn't like at all back in the day.So she rolled her eyes making her way into the back walking up to the poolside where she only seen Mezzy.

"Hey I'm ready to go y'all ready?Its late and y'all know I don't do parties."

"Yeah we know.You just sat on your phone all night Ms.Wallflower."She said making Taylor smile.Being around a lot of people wasn't her thing,regardless she knew them or not.

"& don't worry bout it girl it's fine.I'll leave with Z'yah.I'll tell her you left."

"Okay tell me when you make it home.The same goes for Yah.Love you." She gave her a hug before Turing to walk out the house.

"Same goes for you." Mezzy yelled out to her making Taylor give her a thumbs ups.Walking back into the house she said her goodbye's to the people she knew.

Realizing she had to pee she made her way into the bathroom that wasn't clean at all having to squat then noticing that there wasn't even anymore toilet paper she sighed.Grabbing her bag taking out her flushable wipes that she kept just in case.

Fishing the toilet about to wash her hands someone started banging on the door really hard.

"Damn relax I'm coming." She yelled out.