8teen.

Omniscient🌿

You can be with someone but y'all hearts can be in 2 different places which will make you question your relationship with the person your with and how this could be a problem.

What's a relationship?Whats a real relationship if y'all don't go through stuff?All relationships go through stuff but the real ones get through it.

Taylor thinks about whether should she leave Taymar.Too much is coming with this.She sat in the airport weighing her options.

With Taylor's pregnancy seeing that her best friend who's practically her sister sleep with her future husband?Maybe.Running a restaurant at such a young age,can make you crash down in one whole,when everything hit you at once.

It's okay to cry.

Taymar on the other hand has mixed feelings about everything himself.He loves Taylor he does and stand on everything he says about them being together and how that's his wife.But maybe they rushed back into things.

The thing with Z'yah is,that wasn't even them 2 together in the video.When Taylor confronted the 2 of them it was nothing but arguing which made her not even care for it.

But after looking completely at the video you can tell it wasn't them for real.That was a rumor that went around.And hearing the same story from different people with new different information it don't even matter anymore.

Taymar laid in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what would his life be if him and Taylor wasn't together anymore.Would they hate each other if they co-parent?Like the ones who have to swap their kids out in parking lots?

Shaking the thought he grabbed his phone noticing that it was now 5:30 in the morning,then making his way to text Taylor.

-My TT❤️
Good morning love,have a safe flight I love you.But we need to talk when when you come home.

Noticing that's the message didn't deliver making it known that she must be on her way home.

Feeling happy that she was coming back home and nervous about how this would happen his happiness died inside.Remembering how they first broke up and how it changed him into a drug dealer and other things.

He rubbed his hand down his face before getting up to start his day.Which consisted of doing nothing but walking Keys and counting down the hours for the plane to land.

Later

When Taymar picked up Taylor from the Airport the last night,late last night because her flight getting canceled.It was pretty late when they got back to Taylor's house.

So after they took shower,talked about her trip,the baby,and how much they missed each other they went straight to bed.

Both wanting to bringing up the fact they wanted to talk about certain things but not wanting to ruin the moment.They just went with the flow and embraced each other not knowing if things was going to be the same afterwards.

Taylor
The next day🌿

Waking up back home in my own bed was a relief.Oh and having Taymar laying on me and having has hand on my stomach which is his new habit.