fifteen 

Taymar
9:30 pm

After having my speeding range on the highway A few hours ago I just let my car take me to the place I come to less often.

The cemetery.

I didn't get straight out and go I waited in my car taking in what life has brought me.I texted Tay telling her I'm okay and that I'm turning my phone off for a few hours,so she won't have a panic attack that I'm missing.

I walked over to the 2 headstones with my heart breaking all over again.

"Hey Dej,It's me.I know I haven't come in a few months.Well it's actually been like...going on 2 but still that's a long time.I've recently been working shit out with Taylor.I know you was up there more excited then me when you saw.I miss you everyday,day,and second.You to Mont."

I said standing over both of the graves.

"Not being able to hear or see y'all anymore is something I'm still getting over.Even after 5 years.I smoke now and Dej,if you was here I know you'll probably whoop my ass,no matter what age I am.Then be cussing out Mont for dapping me up cause he don't care.Then Reek who would be on both sides of the fence.

I've been going through a lot lately so I been going crazy.I don't know what to do and it's killing me.I don't want to relapse all over again because this time I might just end up killing my self on purpose.

I'm bouta have a baby with my soulmate.My wife.I was gon say future wife but you know how y'all feel about me saying that.I love y'all crazy people man.In this life and the next.I miss y'all too.I'm gonna figure this out I always do on my own.But this time I'm gon have my girl with me."

When I was done I sat down and just took in the time to reminisce I had with them.

Mont was my cousin who me and my brother grew up with.Deja was his girlfriend,who was like the big sister me and my brother never had and wanted.

She taught me and Ty'reek shit about females,preparing us to become men,keeping us up with school and etc.Even tho my aunt took us in Dej was like our mother figure also.

That night I found out that they died I was with Taylor and we was sitting outside on her steps around 1 in the morning.I picked her up from work when she got off at 12:00am so we just talked and chilled afterwards.

Around 1:30am when I went home I seen my aunt and Ty'reek on the couch looking like they were waiting for me.

5 years ago

When I got into the house closing the door behind me I got the chance to look at my aunt and brother's facial expressions and I could tell something was wrong.

"Everything okay?What's happening?" I asked still standing at the door.

"M-mont and Daja-" she started but stop when she ending up crying.I looked at my Ty'reek who's head was in his lap.

"They-no...don't.Reek tell me it's false bro." I said chuckling in disbelief.

He just nodded his head letting me know everything I needed to.I just left the house getting into my car going to the one place I felt at peace.