seven.

"Taymar stop.Get offa me."Taylor laughed hard as I kissed her face repeatedly.She put her hands on my cheeks trying to push me away.

"Ight one more.Just one more." I begged knowing I was lying.She starting letting me kiss her again and no weird stuff but niggas had butterflies and shit.I know it was the same for her when she pulled me in.

I left the situation alone when she got of the car a couple nights ago.I wasn't even gon trip.Whole time I was finna give her some space cause when she mad she gon be mad fa a week.

But nah she came over to my house the next morning banging on my door waking me up.At my front door all happy and shit offing to make me some breakfast.

So shit I let her.

"Ms.Presley?Your appearance is in 20." A women  said from the over side of the door making her push push me away.

"Mr.Cuban can you stop?I have an appearance in 20 minutes.Don't want to be late now do we?"

"Damn,why my last name?"She just shrugged walking towards me fixing my bow tie.

"You got me wearing suits and shit knowing I'm a street nigga who wear hood nigga apparel.But thanks for letting me wear my Jordan's ." I said smiling looking down at my feet.

She had to dress me cause I was finna come with some ripped jeans and a lo tee.She got me a nice black and white suit and I just wore my Black Cat's.

"Blah,Blah,Blah.Now leave so you can be in the front row and make sure nobody sat in your seat before you have a hissy fit." She said pushing me out the door and getting in 2 more kisses.

Going downstairs to the front of the restaurant finding my seat at the table with her mom,older sister,Z'yah,My brother,and some other boy?

Hmm.

"I know that's not who I think it is.Taymar!Omg How are you?You've gotten soo big." Yasin her sister said getting up to hug me.

"Yeah I know it been a long 4 years." She nodded sitting back down.We all talked waiting for Taylor to come outside and Ty'reek just hit on her sister the whole time,and me and Z'yah just somewhat talked.I wasn't never really to fond of her.

The lights had turned down some making everybody Turing their attention to the back of the room.

Taylor

"30 seconds." My assistant Erica told me.

Taking a deep breath walking out from my office and downstairs to were everyone was.Soon as my presence was noticeable there was instant clapping startling me.

Walking up to the microphone and looking over to everyone and instantly seeing Taymar and smiling making me calm down and Landon making my damn heart jump.

He wasn't even fucking invited.He's sitting at an open seat at my table that I reserved for only my family.I just want to get this shit over with.

"Good Evening,I just want to start off my saying thank you to even one who was able to make it here tonight.Also I'm not good at speech's soo please bare with me." I said chuckling,clearing my throat.

"If you don't know,I am Taylor Presley and I'm going to be the owner of this beautiful establishment.The name is in the process so the store front is something.I sincerely apologize about it you were lost.

Starting off by saying that I was honored for the scholarship to attend to the CUSSA.The Culinary University School of Special Arts.And I'm also more thankful for my Professors Mr.Anton and his wife Mrs.Anton for enrolling me into the event which caused me to win a huge check and open this place.