Part 3

Kim rolls her eyes and point a fake gun to her head , pulling the trigger. I can't help, but laugh at her gesture. The sitting arrangement in the class is position in group of fives. I sit at the back with four other people Jake from homeroom, Brad, Tim and Emily; across and directly in front of me in a different five group is Mason.

I quickly grab my sit avioding eye contact with Mason, which is almost impossible and text Kim "ummh, what the hell did I just walk into?" She text back saying "media studies AKA hockey 101 with a thick slice of desperation." I can't help but giggle at her reply making fun of the groupie. I need this class unless I would have gone down to guidance right now and switch into something else.

I spend the rest of the class avoiding any eye contact with Mason and occasionally laughing at the ever so flirty Brad. He is quite imature, but he is easy on the eyes and offers interesting commentary. The teacher informs the class that this is a project driven class and were will be spending much of our time working in groups and not only the ones we are sitted with.

My phone vibrates and it is a text from Bonnie saying "Amira did I mention that you look extra hot today! That V-neck got all the boys looking ;)" Bonnie is a very open person, she has no filter and talks to me about sex all the time! I quickly adjust my blouse and reply back saying "The only sets of boobs they are staring at are yours!"

I quickly did a search around the class to find the "wandering eyes" and she was right. I find Brad lingering eyes not on my face, but on my boobs. He looks away quickly as I wrap the cardigan over my body. The idiot is not even being discreet. I continue my search and blue comes in contact with brown. Mason is starting directly at me. Not my boobs, at me. But why the hell is he doing.

I quickly look away giving it a minute before looking back up and he is still staring. He is looking at me like he can see right through me. His stare was so intense and soft I can't help, but feel a little bit self conscious. We stare at each other for what seem like eternity. The room suddenly feel very small and hot. My heart starts pumping faster like it was going to burst out of my chest. We aren't saying anything, but I can feel everything. I am saved by the bell. Thank God. I quickly pack my bags and run for the door leaving behind kim.

I get a text from her saying "What in the hell Amira!?" I replied back saying "Sorry, I had really had to pee!" I lied

She replies back saying "seriously Amira! You have a bladder of a pregnant woman! Do you want me to drop you home?"

"I know, I know! And yes please that would be perfect! I seriously need to rest!" My mind is still wandering back to world issues and what ever that was with Mason!

This semester is already turning out to be and interesting one and it is only the first day. I am mentally exhausted!

When I get home! I head straight to my room and crash on my bed! I was busy thinking about my stare down with mason when I got a text from Bonnie.

Bonnie: "Hey Amira! So, on the weekend I am having a back to school pool party at my place! Everyone is going to be there and so are you! Plus I have a guy who is intrested in you! ;)"

The moment I read the text I begin to wander who the interested guy is? Is it Mason or brad? Why would they be interested in me? There are hundreds of girls that are dying for them.  They are probably just looking to add to their list of girls and the only list I am looking to enter is 4.0 GPA!

Amira: "Bonnie a pool party sounds fun, but I don't know. And I don't need you to match me up, seriously! I am fine with the way my high school experience is going."

Bonnie: "You need to let loose and enjoy life. Plus don't you want to know who it is?"

Amira: "Who is it?"