Part 35

Lunch is almost done as I walk down the filled hallways headed for Mason. I have a picnic planned for us after school and I am so excited!
I enter the P.E class and spot him at the back, concentrated on the two students he is tutoring. Yes, his a smart boy too. I raised my hand up to wave at him and the long blonde hair boy taps him and points at me.

"Hi babe." He smiles, as he waves me over.

"Hi" I smile and walk to him. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and the boys wiggle their eyebrows.

"Sam and Daniel, concentrate on your questions." He scold them, before taking me to the next table and pulls me into his lap."How was lunch?"

"It was good. I spent it with kim, so it was definately entertaining. Did you get something to eat?"

"I was not hungry. I gave it to these goof balls."

"Did you like his lunch?" I ask the laughing boys.

"Yes it was do good." The long, blond hair kid, Sam, chuckle.
"Beef burger with pineapples.. yes please." The taller of the two, daniel said. I believe they are both in the JV hockey team.

"Good." I smile at them.

"I am kind of glad you didn't eat." I wishper to Mason.

He raise his eyebrow "And why is that?"

"I have something planned for us later." I smile from excitement.

His eyes are playful as he ask. "Oh.... what?"

"A picnic at the park after school." I smile from ears to ear. I made us some Nigerian food giving my parents the assumption I was making them for Kim and Jenny.

"Babe really!?" He turns me to face him.

"Yes really, I want to take you on a date." I nod, playing with his navy blue shirt.

"Okay, I am looking forward to it." He kiss my lips softly. The boys woooo at this and mock us.

"Baby I love picnics?" Daniel said in a faux base voice, running his hand through his hair like Mason does, then put his arm around sam chair.

Sam flip his blonde hair to the side. "Me too baby, just me and you. Under the stars, eating chocolate covered strawberries forever." He said, in a sing song high pitch voice and I double over in laughter.

"Alright Samantha and Danielle. Pack up your things and leave before I tell Mrs. Lindbergh and coach that you got Ana to do your assignments." That wipes the smile off their face and I pout for their sake, they are entertaining. They close their book and start heading to the door.

Sam turns to daniel and starts with the sing song voice."Oh baby. I love you so much! Come here. Give me a kiss." He laughs, giving kisses faces to Daniel. I double over with laughter again.

"Oh you thought that was funny." He pulls me in and start tickling me to laugh more.

"Yes..." he tickle me more. "Sorry.. Mase not anymore. Please stop... I'm actually going to punch you.... Maseee." I beg and he lets me out doubling in laughter himself. I take the chance to put some distance between us.

"Babe you play too much." I frown, still catching my breath. Mase starts walking towards me and I back away. I will actually punch him if he tickles me again.

"I'm sorry babe." He bear hugs me and I wrap my arms around him, taking in his scent. He kiss the top of my head and lifts my chin to kiss my lips. He deepens our kiss by entering my mouth with his tounge. His kisses are heaven..soft but intense, he knows what I crave and he always gives it to me. I am in love with my man. We are interrupted by the bell and he pulls away.