Part 24

"Here babe!"

Fiji ocean blue

"Morning Mira!" He leans over the console and give me my now needed morning kiss.

"Morning Mase." I smiled.

"Still bummed from yesterday?" He asked driving away.

"Yes. Very" I frown.

"Sorry baby. I could relax you again?" He offered flirtatious and I am shock at his openness. I would accept it, but there is neither the time or the place to.

"Babeee!" I slap his arm playfully.

"What?" He laughed

"Maybe later." I give him a shy smile and he laughs at me.

"So, I have been thinking about our conversation on sex" He smile.

"Yah, and what have you been thinking." I wiggle my eyebrow stupidly.

He laughs a little. "I want to give you a special night candles, and flowers." He said, looking at me.

"Like I said. I would be fine with your bed. I don't need all those things. I just need you."

"I insist, your fist time had to be special. You will get my bed, flowers, candles and soft music. It would be perfect." He kiss my hands.

"Oh soft music? You mean this country you listen too."

"You don't think I have good taste in music?" He said, faking a hurt voice.

"I haven't listen to songs you like, except this country radio channel and we are not going to make love to it. I do know I have great taste in music."

"Is that so?" He laughed

"So." I smiled proudly. There is no way we are listening to red solo cup or some other beer song while we make love. "So are we going to pick a date? Or is it going to be a moment thing?" I really want it planned out actually. I must be the only girl who wants it planned, but I do. "Scratch that I don't want a in the moment." He laugh.

"My parents and Olivia are away this weekend. I can setup something for us. Dinner first, That's if you still want to do it. No pun intended." He laugh, holding my hand on the console. I laugh shyly with him.

"Yah, I can tell my parent I am sleeping over at Jenny or kim for the weekend."

"That sounds like a plan." He hold my hand up and kiss it. I love the fact that we are planning it. I love the fact that he wants to create something special even though I don't mind. I love how comfortable I am talking to him about having sex.

We get to school and head off to class. I am suddenly looking forward to the weekend.

-----

The week felt like there was no ending in sight. I was so caught up in test, projects, avoiding Bonnie, and avoiding Brad. The avoiding Brad was not too hard Mason never failed to kiss me in front of him or hold my hips. It was really sweet, but Brad does not quit easy and it's starting to really get on Mason nerves.

I am more than glad it is the weekend. I told my parent that Jenny family is going camping at their cabin and they invited Kim and I to go. My mother quickly said yes. I feel bad that I lied to them, but it is not like I could say Oh, give me the weekend to go have sex with my boyfriend. I will still like to keep breathing and go out to live a life. Nigerian parents don't belIeve in sex before marriage at all, so tonight is an abomination.

I am snapped out of my daze when Jenny honked her car loudly.

"Mom, Jenny is here. See you on Sunday."