46

Drama Drama Drama
Oh God, Drama

*Mason pov*

"Mason Troy, Amira Adaobi, Dustin Maxine, John Jared, Brad Longmont and Kim Ora, please make your way down to conference room A102 at the bell. " I look over at Dustin who understood that meeting in the conference room was to punish us for what happened at the gym. "Fuck I thought you spoke to the security guard." I asked him.

"I did but he said it might be harder convincing the new guy to not mention the incident. He told me he got it covered."

"Well he didn't." I spit, we definitely don't need this.

I enter the room and my eyes immediately divert to my mother and father sitting there. Shit they got parents involved. My dad gives me a stern look as my mother look up to me and then across the room where Mira parents were sitting along with who I assume is kim mother. I look at the Adaobi's before taking a sit by Dustin. I have seen pictures of her family and Mira is a resemblance of her mother in how they carry themselves. Mira walk into the room soon after and spots me first. I give her a sharp smile before looking towards her parents.

"Mom, Dad what are you doing here?" She ask surprised and naively.

"We got a call from your principal that we are needed at your school. Amira is everything okay?" Her mother ask. "Did you win another prize?" Her father ask proudly. I know her parents put a lot of pressure on her for her education which is why She's always busting her ass doing school work. She is only at this school due to a scholarship and her parents paying the rest. I want to introduce myself but I m am not sure how she will feel about it. I do it anyways.

*Mira POV*
I watch Mason walk up to my parents. I know he can't help himself from doing it and in this situation it wouldn't hurt. "Hello Mr and Mrs Adaobi. I am Mason Troy." He introduce himself.

"Yes nice to meet you. Are you Amira classmate?" My mom answer him. He look at me then both my parents.

"Yes Mira and.. I mean Amira and I share a couple classes."

"Nice to meet you young man." My father smile at him, which makes me me happy because he really is all I want.

Kim and her mom walk through the door before Brad and his parents enter. The principal clears his throat before beginning.

"Thank you everyone for being here. Amira do you mind sitting." He ask me. Of course I do mind sitting. I can't. I turn around and walk over to the corner beside Kim. I belive he is going to talk about the fight that happen two nights ago and how we probably have detention for it. I will get in some trobule with my parents but it's okay. As long as he doesn't talk about the tape because my life would crumble before my eyes.

"Alright we may begin. Sorry to pull everyone from their busy day but this subject required immediate attention. We have asked these fellow students as well as their legal guardians to this meeting today because myself along with the other members of the faculty and school board are deciding to suspended these students and more serious consequences for others. We all gasp in Union at his revelation. Due to the fact that we have some of our brightest students in this room, we are hoping to as a unit we can come up with an effective or lesser punishment for them.

Suspension? Isn't that a bit much. Fuck my parents are going to lose it.

"And this is because." Dustin dad ask.

"We believe that sometime before christmas Brad Longmont acquire what..." Oh shit. They know about the tape. How could they not. Fuck my life is about to crumble. How do I stop this.

"What we consider a sex tape of Mason Troy and Amira Adora." There it is. Yes. This is the end of my life as I know it. I look to Mason and I can't seem to find the words.

"How dare you say such things about my daugther." My father raise his voice shocking the principal and myself. "You must have the wrong name."

"I assure you Mr. Adaobi these are not faux accusation. Whether the tape was made by Mason and Amira or how Brad got a hold of it isn't quite clear."

"We didn't make a fucking sex tape." Mason bark.

"Please watch your language Mason." The principal correct him.

"Amira what is he talking about?" My father ask. I try to formulate words but nothing comes out.

"Mason is what he is speaking about true? Did you do something as stupid as tape your girlfriend and yourself having sex?" His mother ask.

"His girlfriend? My daugther doesn't have a boyfriend." My mother added.

"She most definately does. My son and they have been dating for about six months." Oh God.

"Mr Baker. You don't understand what is going on here." Mason quickly tell him.

"Amira!? What are these people speaking about? You dating this boy?" You are having sex? Who are you? My mother ask again but still the words fail to leave me. "Answer me now." My father demand. The water in my eyes finally roll down my cheeks as I shook and took a step back.

"Yes sir." I cried.

"Oh my God these girl has killed me. This girl has killed me." My mother burst into tears. My father takes a step towards me but then one back as Mason is quickly at my side.

"The tape is of Mira and I having sex but we didn't record it ourselves. It was a private moment that fucking Brad recorded and blackmailed me with." Mason start to explain to the entire room.

"My own daugther a sex tape! No, no, no!" My mother continue to cry. She stand up and start walking towards me, before I knew what is happening she slaps me across the face. My hand quickly touch the burn as the room gasp. "You are not the daughter I raised. You are not my daughter." She shout. "I knew letting you skip Sundays at church was going to lead you astray. Oh my God."

"I am sorry mom. I am so sorry." I cry but she walk past me and so does my father. I reach for his hands but he push mine away. "Dad please." I beg.

"You have disgraced us." He spit. Mason pull me into him as I basically fall apart in front of everyone, shaking and trembling.

My father turn back at the door. "Dont return home unless you are ready to pack your things and leave my house for good or pack your things and return back home to Nigeria."

"This is simply a rumor. My son does not and have not acquired a sex tape of any sort. It was simply a petty rumour circulating." Brad father comes to his defense as he sinks behind quietly. I hate him so much. He caused all this, I just lost my family because of him. The anger and hatred I have for him bubbles over and I leap at him like a lion on it prey.

"You ruin my life you son of a bitch. You ruin my life.." I take a swipe at his face and I feel his skin under my nails. Mason and Dustin pull me off Brad but not without great resistance as I keep swinging at him. "You ruin my future.. your ruined me."I cried falling unto the floor as everything suddenly fade into the back expect the look of disgust that my parents had looking at me. It plays in my head like a loop.

*Mason POV*

"Mira baby calm down. Please." Mason whisper over and over again.

"We will have to cancel this meeting until further notice as there are deeper issues that seem to be going on here. We would have to meet separately with each parent and discuss the issue." The room is still quiet as everyone is in shock on what just happened.

"What a fucking disaster." My father said toward Mr Baker. "A fucking disaster. You clearly have no idea what is going on in your school and created more injury than healing. We don't pay $15,000 a year for this display of absolute rubbish. You as well as Longmont will be hearing from our lawyers." Mr Baker starts talking to him but my mother voice comes back into focus.

"Amira, sweetie." My mother whisper, crouching down to her. She doesn't respond or look her way.

"Mason pick her up." Mira is kneeling with her head in her hand. Trembling and in a daze. Fuck, I want to kill everyone that cause her to be here now. I want to take away her stress and pain. I want to fix all this.

"Mira baby, please get up." I beg her brushing her hair out from her face. I lift her bridal style.

"The hallways are cleared. Please take her home." Kim said, looking at her watch.