Info..

Hi friends! Quick update! I have been so busy!! Sorry for the delays on posting!
Yes I wanted to shake things up and have you guys talking and it shook.

I am assuming a lot of you guys are from the USA.... I live in Canada population 36+million, that's the state of California... living across the world second largest country. We don't have many black people... and even though Mason and Amira live in a big city I am writting this from a small town perceptive, which is where I am from and also from a strictly Igbo Nigerian family background.

I also wanted to hit on important points and I think I did that. When I write I don't really think.....it just comes out and I type it; Later it might get reviewd and edited but it normally stays the same. If I write something and I changed my mind, I will try and spin it later. It happens all the time in movies and tv shows, even books(before it is published) It's a bit harder to do when you are posting as you write...so bare with me.

Your comments were eye opening. I read the chapters over again and I try to see your point of view. I understand how you think she is flip flopping around really liking Mason and that's not the case. I have made her a character full of flaws and has a lot of dimensions. She loves Mason, that's undeniable and sometimes loving someone that much scares you and it is clearly here. Please don't think Mason doesn't have his flaws too...lol..wrong. Like I said "The course of true love never did run smooth."

Anyways from now on If a chapters has sex scenes the chapter heading will have a star (part 1*). Never mind it will just have a star beside. For those who don't like those stuff or are to young.

Enjoy the next chapters, let me know if your are satisfied with the ending or not. Comment, comment, comment!

Stay Happy
-Rachel King :) :)