Part 21

Long chapter with a rewarding ending at end of part two. Okay, you have been warned till the story ending for any sexual relationship. I was going to wait until the end of the week, but I got too excited!
Don't forget to favorite, comment, follow and add to library.
Thank you for the 2k plus reads!
Stay Happy,
Rachel King

Mason had been gone for three days and I miss him badly! He was playing game after game, but always text me good morning and good night babe. I needed those text messages from him. They seriously made my day so much better, because I was getting hit with a whole lot if stupid. He called on Thursday and wants me to come to dinner on Saturday at his house, apperently his mom is having a mini dinner party. It is super exciting and nerve racking. The last time I was at his house with his parents I was drunk and left wothout saying thank you or goodbye. I am sure they have their ideas of me, but Mason conviced me to come. I have spent the day painting my nails, taking it off then painting it again. Applying my makeup, taking it off and applying again. Shave basically my whole body hair less.

"Breath, breath, breath" I say to myself over and over again. I wash my whole face and apply my makeup again, this time taking my time and listening to Afro music. It seriously helps me calm down. I am satisfied with my gold and and brown eyeshadow from my naked palette2 and brow and pink lips. I let my hair out of the rollers and the curls turned out beautiful, thank God. I am not sure if everybody is going to be dressed up or not. I quickly text Mason, which I should have done a long time ago.

"Do I dress up, like formally?" I don't even think that's a word.

"If you want to." What a boy answer.

"Mason seriously, that's not helpful"

"Sorry...My mom is making us dress up in a suit."

"Ok, that's really helpful. Thanks Mase." I go through my closet again and pick a blush lace dress that hugs my upper body, flare at my waist, stop right above my knees and has a plunging V-neck. I pick a nude pump to go with the dress. Shit, I look too dress up.

I quickly check the time and it is 5:30pm he will be here for me in 30 minutes.

"Crystal, can you come up for a second please! " I called for her from downstairs. She gets up fast.

"Wow" she said, as she walks in.

"What does this outfit say?" I turn around, so she gets a 360 look.

"It says I am hot and I know it." She replied quick. Exactly what I don't want.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, but in a good way. Where are you going again?"

"Dinner with Kim and Jenny for fun!" I lied and I know she does not buy it. She lies anyways

"Okay oh" she said in a Nigerian accent "You look great!"

"Is the plunge too much" I ask bending over.

"No it is just enough"

"Perfect, thank you."

"Okay, back to watching movies" she said, leaving my room and heading downstairs.

I add extra white tissue to my present for the Troy, which is a medium size handcrafted carving of a mother and baby elephant I bought last summer in Lagos as possible present for people.

I get Mason text

"Be there in 10"

I quickly unplug my phone, carry my present and head downstairs. I am glad it is only me and Crystal home. I don't think my dad would let me go out in this.