Part 9

Sorry for disturbing your reading.
Author note!
Hope you are enjoying what you are reading. Don't forget to comment, favorite, add to library and follow Rachel Kingdom
Thanks for the 280+ reads amazing!
Stay happy!
-Rachel King

I get home and find something to eat then bed, but I couldn't sleep. The events of tonight flooding my mind. I could still feel his lips on mine and the taste of ice minty. I can vividly remember laughing till my stomach hurt. I remember his Fiji ocean blue eyes and the way they glitter with passion and sincerity. It was only me and him at that skating rink and I loved it that way.

I remember the day at the office he was talking about. Kim was assigned to be the person showing me around the school and we clicked. When he passed by with his friends, I locked eyes with him for a few seconds and kim lets me know of his place in the high school social Pyramid. It was priceless the first and last time I saw him until this year. I can't believe he remember that moment. My phone vibrates and it is a text from Mason.

"I can't stop thinking about tonight, about you."

"Me either. It was amazing! Thanks for teaching me how to skate!" I replied quickly to him.

"It was my pleasure. Good night beautiful."

"Good night!"

I was smiling from ear to ear. I continue to think about Mason, kissing, skating and I fall into a peaceful.

****

"I went by your place last night, you weren't home. I wanted to hangout. I was so bored at home. Where were you? Your mom said a friend picked you up." My house had an open door policy, so my best friends normally show up without prior notice.

"You have friends apart from Jenny and I? Who is your friend? " She is grilling me with mischief in her eyes as she leans on the locker beside mine.

"Ha ha ha" I said popping my words separately, rolling my eyes "Your are an ass."

"Thanks, I have been squatting lately. You didn't even have to work for your ass." Just as she replied loudly slapping my ass cheeks, Mason and some friends turn the corner and witness my very inappropriate friend actions. They all stare at my ass and I heard a couple comments of "Damn, The things I would do to that and wouldn't that be a good ride. I look at Mason mortified, isn't he going to say anything. Why is he just standing there.

"That fine ebony ass would look amazing riding me into tomorrow." One of his friends said and I could have died from embarrassment. I don't know what came over me, but I speak up for myslef.

"You are all fucking assholes! Pigs!" I shouted at them slamming my locker and turning on my heels walking away.

"Fucking socks for brain." Kim hissed and flip them off. Kim walk close behind me in shock at what just happened. I am glad only a couple people were in the hallway and not the whole school.

"You fucking idiots. Do you all have to be an ass?" I heard Mason say, but I am not stopping. I am pissed off at the situation, his friends and him.

"I caused that. I am so sorry!" Kim say, clearly apologetic for what just unfolded.

"Kim, it was not your fault. Those guys are idiots! I won't take that behavior from them at all." I said checking my makeup and hair in the mirror.

"You just called Mason Troy and his friend fucking assholes, pigs. You are acting like nothing happened. The whole school will know of this by second class."

I am beyond pissed and I am shaking on the inside. I am mortified and disgusted. I won't let it show though. I need to keep my composure, so I don't burst out crying. I can't believe he let his friends talk about me that way. I don't want to see him at all. I don't want to hear his explanation.