Part 15

"Mason"

"What's sup buddy?" Oh shit I am losing my mind. Did I just hear Mason name? I look up and hold and behold Mason Troy. The look of suprise and Anger that fill his eyes when they met mine was almost just as mutual if I wasn't more surprised and quite frankly scared for Brad. He isn't suppose to be here. I break our eye contact as brad pulls me more into his lap.

"Uhmm ask me again tomorrow. I think I am a little drunk." I wishper back.

"Mason glad you can make it join us in the tub." Bonnie said pointing an empty space beside her, which is directly across from me. Shit. The alcohol is slowly washing out of me so I take another gulp. He sits down not breaking eye contact with me. I am going to need another drink.

"Let's play a classic game of truth or dare!" A brunette boy offer. "I am feeling lucky tonight." I see Mason roll his eyes.

"That's sounds fun. Lets do it. I'l go first." The blonde guy says.

"Brittany truth or dare?"

"Dare." She laughs

"I dare you to kiss me." He smirked. I already hate this childish game.

"Sure." She bump her shoulder and kisses him. Courtney gets dared to sit by mason and she jumped in his lap without hesitation. I hate her. They pass the truth or dare around and after the second person it is Bonnie time.

"Amira truth or dare." Oh no.
I hear Brittany murmur "she is going to pick truth." And some guys laugh. I look at Mason and he is furious.

"I am just watching." I smile.

"If you are sitting in the tub you have to play." The blonde guy who I now know is Mitch said, irritated.

"She said she didn't want to play let's move on." Mason hiss out. God, I am so over his attitude.

"Amira come on you have to play." Bon whine. I do have to play. I have no ties to anybody, I have never played the game and Courtney hands on his chest is making my blood boil. She keeps whispering into his ears and he is replying. I know hypocrite.

"Dare." I said bluntly, and drink the remain of my glass. Five or six. I have lost count.

"Perfect. I dare you to let Brad kiss you." What? The look of anger wash over Mason face and shock over mine. Maybe I should just walk out and go home. Or should I stay and kiss him. I mean it's just a kiss. A simple kiss, it could be on the cheeks or lightly on the lips. A kiss on the cheeks would be okay, my loop whole to the dare. God I hope Mason doesn't keep to his promise to kill any guy that kiss me after him.

"Aren't we tired of this stupid game. Is the only dare anyone here knows is to swap saliva with someone else."

"Yah pretty much, now shut up and let them kiss." Bonnie retaliate. I turn around and look at brad and he shrugs. Okay here we go? Fuck I am never drinking again or attending these stupid party. I move to give Brad a kiss on his cheeks when I felt his lips on mine. The whole thing happened so fast before I know what was happening his lips are begging mine for entrance and I open. He is a good kisser, an intense kisser. Wow.

"Fuck it, I am out of here." I hear Mason said and reality hits. He is not Mason. His lips are a different shade of pink, his eye nothing compared to the blue ones that make me melt and his kiss is far from ones you build dreams on. The alcohol starts washing out. I have made a mistake. I pull away from brad and stand up hazily, I need to go after Mason and fix this.

"Amira." I hear Bonnie and Brad call, but I can't stop. I hear the other people laugh and coo.

"One second please, I am fine." I have made a fool out of myself. I catch up with Mason on the other side of the house. He is pacing back and forth and swearing. It is quiet and dimly lit, which I am thankful for. This isn't going to be pretty and I would rather it just be me and him.