Part 12

"How do you know dinner is ready?" I ask, as we head down to the kitchen.

"My mom told me earlier. She, my dad and Olivia have a thing to attend and they are eating there. It is just going to be me and you." He said, smiling and I breath a sigh of relief. I am so glad I don't have to meet his whole family today.

"You should have said that earlier Mason. You got me sweating like a Coke bottle at an August barbecue." I said, hitting him a little in the arm and his starts laughing that deep boyish laugh, that makes his Fiji ocean blue eyes sparkle. That laugh that is oh so contagious and makes me happy.

We walk into his kitchen, A modern style kitchen. A dream kitchen. "Wow, Mason!"

The kitchen floor is covered in a dark brown hardwood, the wall where the white cabinet stand are covered in grey tiles and the counter is covered in marble that matches the wall colours. They have a large oven, refrigerator, and dish washer. In the center of the kitchen is an island with six bar stool.

"You like the kitchen?" Mason ask, noticing my searching eyes filled with amazement.

"Yes" I said nodding "I love it!" I truly do love this kitchen. I want it!

"I need to give you a tour of the house sometime, it seems to me you love my mom's decorating." He said walking over to stand beside me.

"Mason, how is the project going?" His mom struts in looking like a Grecian goddess. She is wearing a floor length white dress, that has a long slit along the right leg, four gold string that act as a strap for both hands and leads to a open back. This woman is truly beautiful. Her makeup compliment her black hair and makes her blue eye's pop.

"Going great mom! We are almost finished!"

"Mrs. Troy you look amazing!" I quickly added in.

"Thank you Amira, you can call me kim." She said, smiling at me. She remembers my name?

"You do look amazing mom!" Mason said, giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

"How about me Mason!?" His little sister asked, bubbly walking into the kitchen. She is probably around the age of 12, but like the Tory's she has the trait of being tall.

"You are a princess! Princess always look beautiful!" Mason said, giving her that boyish smile and I am completely melted! I want to kiss him.

"Thanks Mason!"

"Hi, I am Olivia but my friends call me livie, what your name?"

"Hi Olivia, My name is Amira. Nice to meet you." I smile back. "I love your dress."

"Thank you." She is a sweet little girl.

"We need to get going! Mason, you know where the food is. We will probably be back by 10:30pm or later." Mrs. Troy rushes out. "Amira, it was nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Troy... I mean Kim."

"See you later Mason" She said, as she rushes out the door.

"Bye Mason" Olivia added right behind her.

"Bye princess"

As soon as they walk out the door, I walk over to Mason and I kiss him. I kiss him with some much passion and he is caught by surprise. I am caught by surprise by my action, but what he did back there was so sexy!

"What was that for?" He said holding me close to him, after he break the kiss.

"The way a man treats his mother is the way he will treat you. Let's eat." I said, gazing into his eyes.